• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
If you're keeping score, Eddie Lacy beat to hell. Dee Milliner beat to hell. Fluker had issues. Physical practices add up

Dobson to Pats, Alford to Falcons

Godslay

Banned
Can Ball block worth a shit Eznark? Really all that matters, and maybe picking up the short yards and catches out of the backfield.

Duxxy3

I don't know why it's lower on anyones priority list. Cover linebackers and corner/safeties are the pats biggest need. Even with the shit WRs they have now the offense will be fine.

I had a second DE a little higher than a cover linebacker. More pressure protects our secondary.

I did look at some video of collins and he is far faster than our starting linebackers. Spikes is one of the top LB's at stopping the run but he is slow as shit.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lacy does have injury issues, especially for a running back with not alot of carries (350 in his career). The one that was the most notorious was turf toe, which he had surgery before this last season.

Alabama, where our injured players are better than yours.

UberTag

Pats take a WR..Aaron Dobson.
Patriots wide receivers right now = Amendola, Edelman, Donald Jones, Michael Jenkins, Kamar Aiken, Jeremy Ebert, Matt Slater, Andre Holmes... and THIS guy.

A whole lot of nothing right there. Dobson can probably start Week 1.

TheFatOne

Patriots wide receivers right now = Amendola, Edelman, Donald Jones, Michael Jenkins, Kamar Aiken, Jeremy Ebert, Matt Slater, Andre Holmes... and THIS guy.

Brady is still Brady. He made some shit WRs look half way decent in 06. I'm sure he can do the same again.
I had a second DE a little higher than a cover linebacker. More pressure protects our secondary.

I did look at some video of collins and he is far faster than our starting linebackers. Spikes is one of the top LB's at stopping the run but he is slow as shit.

Yea I would also take another DE.

I bet they resign Brandon Lloyd.Dobson seems llike a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom