• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the Lacy pick that bothers me, it's that the offense was never the problem.

That and we have a questionable line and no good blocking TEs.

Good value, no doubt, but mehhhhhhhhh.

Not sure what the desire for RB was. Especially with health concerns which is supposedly what the Packers were trying to avoid.

KingGondo

Banned
Posted 12 hours ago.

I+called+it+1.jpg
He was the second guy you mentioned.

Sorry, not impressed.

Godslay

Banned
We're the only team that has balls. If he's a Broncos fan then dammit he deserves to be a Bronco. It is a shame to let Willis go but a healthy starting RB is what we need right now.

Yep. I could be wrong on Willis, but coming off an injury, more expensive than the other backs, and old. I think that spells his doom.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 18s
Arizona knows what it's getting in the Honey Badger, that's for sure: Cardinals DC Todd Bowles' step-daughter has dated CB Tyrann Matthieu.

ahhahahahahahahahahaha

Doorman

One of Tyrann's strengths was considered to be his ability to return kicks.

...Is that something that Arizona even needed with Patrick Peterson still around? Something about this pick feels odd to me.

Not sure what the desire for RB was. Especially with health concerns which is supposedly what the Packers were trying to avoid.
My guess is Ted will use Benson to mentor Lacy and plans on Green or Benson getting banged up halfway through the season.

Provides depth, perceived legitimacy.

...and right back to being away. :p

Agreed. If Stafford is truly good, he should be able to make someone better; we shouldn't need to draft all these WRs early to give him weapons, it's time for him to make weapons like Eli and others have done. That is, if he wants to join the "elite" club some day.

He's been at the Lions building all summer working out, he reconstructed his deal...he's saying and doing all the right things. But if he wants that big contract he's going to need to prove 2011 wasn't a fluke. He has the best WR among other weapons, it's time to produce.

The 2011 Lions' offensive production really fell after Jahvid Best went out for the season that year. Bush could replicate what Best did, and if he stays healthy it could bode well not just for Stafford's season but the Lions overall. We'll see...personally I still expect 7 wins, maybe 8

squicken

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
Mathieu will match up vs Tavon Austin twice a year. They met in 2011, Austin caught 11 for 187 yards in that ballgame.

Colasante

Dagnabbit, Blidi Wreh-Wilson is gone now. I say Patriots should take Keenan Allen or Da'Rick Rodgers now. No CB worth taking with their first pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom