• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Striker

Whoever Matt Miller is states the Browns-Giants have talked trade:

"I continue to hear from league and team sources that the Cleveland Browns want to trade up for quarterback Marcus Mariota. The sticking point will be the cost to do so. But here's another scenario being floated by a high-level team source: The New York Giants and Browns have had initial talks about the Giants trading back in Round 1."

Thursday-Friday should be fun days, friends.

Respect

The jerk store called, they are running out of you!!

giphy.gif

Whoever Matt Miller is states the Browns-Giants have talked trade:

Thursday-Friday should be fun days, friends.
Hope it happens. If we're not going to get a blue chip type of player high and considering how weak this draft is - I'm all for trading back and picking up more picks. Especially if we're just moving down to the 12th spot.

MechDX

Last year when the Khalil Mack / Texans rumor was put out there I checked & found out it was a smokescreen. This year, DGB is NO smokescreen-Braddock Twitter

I'll be damned if true

squicken

Last year when the Khalil Mack / Texans rumor was put out there I checked & found out it was a smokescreen. This year, DGB is NO smokescreen-Braddock Twitter

I'll be damned if true

I would gamble on DGB after the top 3 are gone. He's just too talented to not gamble on. He'd crash and burn with a team like CLE, but in the right place he can maybe be good

I still think STL is in play, but only if they trade down a bit

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 53s54 seconds ago
Dion Jordan, 3rd pick in 2013, is being suspended for 2015 season for another substance abuse policy violation, league sources told ESPN.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 3m 3 minutes ago
While Dion Jordan did not fail a drug test, per sources, NFL determined one of his test samples was diluted, which counts as a strike.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 2m 2 minutes ago
Dion Jordan will not appeal his suspension. It stands. Out all of 2015.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 1m 1 minute ago
Interesting part is that Eagles and Dolphins were nearing a trade for Dion Jordan. Then came the diluted sample and suspension. So no deal.

Jordan

bionic77

Why call the Patriots new England or the jets/giants new york?
Lets come up with some more accurate names for franchises whose names are not entirely accurate.

New England Patriots = Foxboro Cheating Cunts
New York Jets = New Jersey Scumbag Garbagios
San Francisco 49ers = Santa Clara Jeds

Any others we need to fix?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I believe it's to hide their financials from the public. When they were tax-exempt things like what the commish gets paid has to be public.

That makes sense. Perhaps the government also said they'd back off the blackout policy if they did this.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dion Jordan sucked so bad not even Chip Kelly wanted him.

edit - oh I guess they did. Starting to question whether or not Chip really is a genius

Tamanon

Banned
Really strange to have a suspension because of a "diluted sample" and not appealing. People appeal everything, and that seems like one that would be easy to appeal.

Lets come up with some more accurate names for franchises whose names are not entirely accurate.

New England Patriots = Foxboro Cheating Cunts
New York Jets = New Jersey Scumbag Garbagios
San Francisco 49ers = Santa Clara Jeds

Any others we need to fix?

You missed the Giants.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 54s54 seconds ago
Meanwhile, I’m told the #Texans are trying to trade safety DJ Swearinger. He’s started 22 games over his first 2 seasons.

Ryan Fagan ‏@ryanfagan 2m2 minutes ago
Really? b/c it's a distraction? That the real reason? MT @AP BREAKING: NFL giving up tax-exempt status; Goodell says it was a 'distraction'.

lol Rog

Top Bottom