• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love the Laken Tomlinson pick. I'm somewhat surpised because I thought he would go in the 2nd round but he's always been projecting by most scouts as the best guard in the draft and models his game after Larry Warford.

And I just watched this interview on ESPN *swooooonnnn*. Guy is motivated and will have great success in the NFL. Seems like a great locker room guy.

Martin Mayhew is a genius.

Duxxy3

It is a rumor. Knowing Bill it is strong chance he trade the pick.

Colts need some interior line help. Couldn't stop the run for shit last year.

Seriously. The guy that the patriots took should have been the guy that the colts took.

effzee

Man upset that we took WR when both Byron Jones and Damarious Randall were on the board.

I guess they would have been need picks but they were great value picks as well.

Jalen or Landon Collins in the 2nd round please! Would really love for the Eagles to move up and pick up amother 2nd round pick.

squicken

I get that there were no good OL for Indy to take there, but I like Moncreif. Just don't get the selection but then Grigson is awful at his job so it makes sense

cdyhybrid

Three first rounders :D

Goddamn shame we're going to have to beat Danny and Shaq's asses when they come to the CLink in their returns to Seattle this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't know why Damarious Randall (S-ASU), the Packers pick, was smiling. He's about to get sliced and diced by Matthew Stafford and be out of the league in a few years.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers took the highest rated guy who fell down the board. Who knew?

Mixed feelings. Didn't like Dupree's tape. He's sloppy. Love his size and measurables though. Also i told you assholes no first round CB!

Yes, his technique is lacking. Needs work, situational play this year at best. Lock the kid in a room with Peezy and Deebo for a year, then let's see.

MechDX

How does grigson have a job?

Picking another WR and not reinforcing your defensive or o lines just doesn't make sense

Also, why were the picks on TV running so behind? At one point I knew 3 picks ahead of where the broadcast was. Fuck that "no spoiler" bullshit. That is just terrible.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Picking another WR and not reinforcing your defensive or o lines just doesn't make sense

Also, why were the picks on TV running so behind? At one point I knew 3 picks ahead of where the broadcast was. Fuck that "no spoiler" bullshit. That is just terrible.

Commercials+fast picking+trying to get to midnight.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 3m3 minutes ago
Philip Rivers going nowhere. And he has one more reason not to want to uproot his family from SD: he and his wife expecting their 8th child.

Got damn Philip. 8??

cdyhybrid

Chris Kluwe ‏@ChrisWarcraft 8s8 seconds ago
You know what "measurables" gets you in the NFL? Vernon Gholston and Tony Mandarich. What matters is if you can play on Sunday.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Kluwe spitting fire.

cdyhybrid

ygpfOkP.png

Farooq

Banned
The Cowboys like Byron Jones' versatility. Feel like they can move him to free safety if they want. They will start him at corner, but if the corner situation improves with Claiborne, they might move him to safety.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nice pickup for the pats, not a bad value signing from the sound of it, and it was definitely a position of need.

Top Bottom