• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Malalaw

angry-conan.jpg

Why does he turn into Blanka tho?

I think I've finally reached the point where I'm completely tired of aimless comic book movies.

I watched Age of Ultron and felt nothing. The action was good I guess

were you moved by it

That's the thing. I didn't go into it expecting or even wanting to be moved.

But I wasn't even excited by it. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen all of these characters so many times that the allure of seeing them all fighting baddies on the big screen has worn off.

Or maybe I'm just becoming a no-fun Konka

I think I've finally reached the point where I'm completely tired of aimless comic book movies.

I watched Age of Ultron and felt nothing. The action was good I guess

Maybe you're just burned out by them. I enjoyed if but I didn't expect it to be better than The Winter Solder and it wasn't but still great. I fully expect Ant-Man to be shit and I don't give two shits about Fantastic Four.

MechDX

What the hell is going on in Houston?

Astros have the best record in the AL.

Rockets in the conference semifinals

Next thing you know Mallett will lead us to a sweep of the Colts in the division.

Prosperity in the H

Greg

What the hell is going on in Houston?

Astros have the best record in the AL.

Rockets in the conference semifinals

Next thing you know Mallett will lead us to a sweep of the Colts in the division.

Prosperity in the H
Watt's going to retire and become a tennis coach

ampere

That's the thing. I didn't go into it expecting or even wanting to be moved.

But I wasn't even excited by it. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen all of these characters so many times that the allure of seeing them all fighting baddies on the big screen has worn off.

Or maybe I'm just becoming a no-fun Konka

I dunno man, I thought it was fun and the humor was enjoyable. I watched Winter Soldier and Guardians and had fun with those too.

Also I love the reserved seating AMCs with reclining chairs. So relaxing

I dunno man, I thought it was fun and the humor was enjoyable. I watched Winter Soldier and Guardians and had fun with those too.

Also I love the reserved seating AMCs with reclining chairs. So relaxing

I loved Winter Soldier and I loved Guardians.

Something with Ultron just didn't click with me, I dunno

Malalaw

Man, preparing for the arrival of our first baby is fun. Already got all sorts of stuff made for him, everything is superhero related. Now just gotta invite people to the baby shower and the diaper duty party. Which is for those who dont know, you bring diapers and alcohol and we just get drink and have a good time. That one is no girls allowed.

Doorman

for me it was Ultron.

I liked Spadertron, and I liked most of the "character development" moments, but I dunno...I felt like the actual plot itself got time-crunched and rushed in order to make room for all of the team characterization. Tough balance to strike.

Now that the draft is over my football life feels so hollow again...

Top Bottom