• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
Im not going to stupidly make predictions this year but Im excited about the Saints potential with this overhaul. The team is really young and the new additions have some intriguing upside.
it could all fall apart of course in the end but it should be fun to watch these guys regardless.

Syrinx

Im not going to stupidly make predictions this year but Im excited about the Saints potential with this overhaul. The team is really young and the new additions have some intriguing upside.
it could all fall apart of course in the end but it should be fun to watch these guys regardless.
Ah the days of being excited and optimistic for a bunch of young kids with potential...

*sobs in corner*

Can you give me a prediction on Jimmy?

Eleuin

Raiders to release James Jones

Also saw that picture of the white rb the cowboys got, fuck lol I thought they were carrying him for a second

JABEE for the next 4 months.
JQ2vUWB.gif

Bowser

Dave Gettleman recapped the draft on CLT radio this morning. One nugget is that apparently Dallas was going to take Shaq Thompson at 27, which is why DG felt he couldn't trade back or wait until the second round to take him.

bionic77

I think I've finally reached the point where I'm completely tired of aimless comic book movies.

I watched Age of Ultron and felt nothing. The action was good I guess
I am waiting until it hits Netflix next year.

Even the Avengers was kind of boring for me. The only really good Marvel movie that I have see was Guardians.

I am mega hyped for Star Wars though. Do you know how long I have waited for a new Star Wars movie? The last Star Wars movie came out more than 30 years ago!

I am taking the day off to see the movie. I wonder when tickets go on sale. Going to have to find an epic movie theater too.

Please.

This is mindless entertainment that I have on in the background.

Like the Avengers of sports television

It becomes a problem when you actually start taking the nonsense these people spew seriously. (as some people do)

bionic77

Please.

This is mindless entertainment that I have on in the background.

Like the Avengers of sports television

It becomes a problem when you actually start taking the nonsense these people spew seriously. (as some people do)
Why not put something good on in the background like Hardcore History?

Or do you not like good things?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Raiders let Jones go to give him a chance to sign somewhere else. Would have been 4th, maybe 5th WR in Oakland, wouldn't have been happy.

Good luck to him in Ohio.

Eagles update:

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 12m12 minutes ago
Two sources tell @NFLonFOX that Anthony Patch is no longer @Eagles director of college scouting.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 43s43 seconds ago
Eagles pro personnel director Rick Mueller is also out, as @InsideTheLeague reported.

Top Bottom