• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I want to know who's getting drunk on $14 beers?

I'm done with alcohol for a good week! 3 bottle service back to back to back this last weekend. Night>Morning>Night

IMG_20150505_122430.jpg

Woke up... had some chicken and more alcohol.

My boys staying longer but I decided had to leave early and go home but before I went... #GoHawks And that's just the living room lulz there's like 3 more rooms to the side with nothing but fucking alcohol, and cocaine all over the place.

BigAT

I'm done with alcohol for a good week! 3 bottle service back to back to back this last weekend. Night>Morning>Night

Woke up... had some chicken and more alcohol.

My boys staying longer but I decided had to leave early and go home but before I went... #GoHawks And that's just the living room lulz there's like 3 more rooms to the side with nothing but fucking alcohol, and cocaine all over the place.

For you, it was the most important weekend in your life. But for Kas, it was Tuesday.

Patriots7

We cut Dennard... :|

*sigh*
Outside of our D-line, I don't think we've actually improved anywhere else on the roster.
I don't care anymore. Whatever.

I'm just saying, nothing ever goes their way! You really have to feel sorry for the team and their fanbase for everything they've been through. I even remember one time when one of their players suffered an injury. It was truly heartbreaking.

I'm just going to assume the Black Bear killed you and took over your account, who also happens to be a pats apologist.

I'm just saying, nothing ever goes their way! You really have to feel sorry for the team and their fanbase for everything they've been through. I even remember one time when one of their players suffered an injury. It was truly heartbreaking.

You know what you're right, fans of a franchise that have never won a Superbowl before should get some sympathy

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 5m5 minutes ago
Panthers OL Trai Turner 'doing his best' to recruit, show support for former LSU teammate La'el Collins

Basically every LSU player in the league is trying to get Collins on their team.

In other news, the late great Al Davis's final experiment is finally over.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
The Chiefs have released QB Terrelle Pryor per league source.

Greg

that new Diablo sauce at Taco Bell is really good!

and it actually has a bit of spice compared to the weak fire sauce

Should have lost his choking gene too. Before the Packers game.

*still salty as fuck*

If any game encapsulated the Lions' offensive problems - and explained their draft strategy - it was that one. Stafford threw the ball 41 times, only completed 20 passes. He was inaccurate and the running game wasn't consistent; if not for Stafford's scrambling we would have had less than 100 rushing yards.

Drafting a guard and RB early really suggests they want to run the ball seriously this year. It's clear Stafford can't throw 35-40 times a game. We almost lost the previous game to a Cutler-less Bears team; Stafford threw 39 times, no TDs, 2 INTs.

cdyhybrid

Frank Clark's position coach says the Seahawks never talked to him. Guess they just really didn't give a fuck :jnc

Not even talking to the guy's college position coach? I mean...what? Wouldn't you want to do that even if the guy has a sparkling record and everyone loves him?

Duxxy3

We cut Dennard... :|

*sigh*
Outside of our D-line, I don't think we've actually improved anywhere else on the roster.
I don't care anymore. Whatever.

I still put the blame on our secondary coaches for not properly developing young talent. Mangini was good at it. The two people we have now... they suck at it.

Frank Clark's position coach says the Seahawks never talked to him. Guess they just really didn't give a fuck :jnc

Not even talking to the guy's college position coach? I mean...what? Wouldn't you want to do that even if the guy has a sparkling record and everyone loves him?

they don't give a shit nor should they. i'm sure cheatin' pete did all the homework he needed and felt that Clark would help the team. teams say they want good character guys but not if it means losing.... because then you won't have a job.

Top Bottom