• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

brentech

man, they really are getting overly fishy there. I can only give props to Wilson at this point. No respect otherwise, fuck that team.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
man, they really are getting overly fishy there. I can only give props to Wilson at this point. No respect otherwise, fuck that team.

Russell will magically grow 4 inches taller over the summer. Thanks to Cheatin' Pete's magical growth hormones, Wilson will officially join Rodgers in the midget qb club.

jakncoke

Banned
Just signed another year of life away to Ohio..

tumblr_m2jvwjg5tl1ql5td3.gif

I feel bad for old man wheedon. He had his rookie mistakes but I swear every time I flipped to a browns game one of his receivers were dropping a wide open TD bomb in the endzone.

squicken

This really clears up why Pete was so conservative early on with what he would let Russell do. He knows the schedule of the drugs and how long it takes for them to kick in. Probably knew a couple months were needed for the Adderal and HGH to work their magic

jakncoke

Banned
Why would you sign a year lease at a place you don't want to live? It don't make no sense!

Well if i dont stay and get a welding degree now its very likely i'll never ever go to school and i'll be a fry cook beside snesfreak at mcdonalds at the age of 37

bionic77

The story isn't that Seattle is loading up on PEDs. I assume most players in the NFL are on something. The story is how dumb they are to get caught every other week.

What a shit organization!

cdyhybrid

The story isn't that Seattle is loading up on PEDs. I assume most players in the NFL are on something. The story is how dumb they are to get caught every other week.

Exactly! We need to figure out how to conceal our PED use, maybe Pete should call up Tomlin or Belicheat.

Colasante

David Stern rigged these failed drug tests. Russell Wilson will win the Super Bowl and piss in front of America to prove he's clean. It's all good.

bionic77

Sad. Going with the "everyone else does it" defense. Sometimes I feel bad that David Stern trolls the fuck out of that city, but it passes
Everyone is twice as big and fast as they were just 10 years ago. It's PEDs.

Oh wait it must be their diet and trainers!

You were probably one of those guys who thought McGuire and Sosa were naturally that big.

squicken

Everyone is twice as big and fast as they were just 10 years ago. It's PEDs.

Oh wait it must be their diet and trainers!

You were probably one of those guys who thought McGuire and Sosa were naturally that big.

lulz I knew about baseball and roids when the Bash Brothers were going strong. Difference was baseball had no steroids policy. The NFL has an HGH problem, but I doubt steroid abuse is as widespread as people think. What I am curious about is the "medical exemptions" for Addreal and who has them. They say it is more than just a script needed, that a medical history is needed. My guess is Brady and Manning's "unmatched level of commitment" is chemical in nature

squicken

Isn't it weird how Cheatin' Pete's players are always getting caught for doing something that his fans claim everyone is doing?

bionic77

lulz I knew about baseball and roids when the Bash Brothers were going strong. Difference was baseball had no steroids policy. The NFL has an HGH problem, but I doubt steroid abuse is as widespread as people think. What I am curious about is the "medical exemptions" for Addreal and who has them. They say it is more than just a script needed, that a medical history is needed. My guess is Brady and Manning's "unmatched level of commitment" is chemical in nature
Supposedly the doctors and scientist know how to cheat around the tests. Unless you do random blood testing year round the tests are worthless.

cdyhybrid

Isn't it weird how Cheatin' Pete's players are always getting caught for doing something that his fans claim everyone is doing?

That's why they need to learn to cheat better. Cheatin' Pete apparently isn't too good at it. Irvin is dumb, too. He saw other guys in the locker room get hit for it, but he went ahead and did it anyway.

That's why they need to learn to cheat better. Cheatin' Pete apparently isn't too good at it. Irvin is dumb, too. He saw other guys in the locker room get hit for it, but he went ahead and did it anyway.

Everybody admitted they used camera's to film signals. Pats were just unlucky that Mancini ratted them out! So by your logic, Spygate meant nothing, because everybody else did it!

You're now my brother!

Yankeehater is going to hate you for this.

You need to catch up, its 2pm and I'm 2 drinks in. Well I just got back from lunch with my buddies, now its time to do homework.

I need more than 2 drinks.

Milchjon

Everybody admitted they used camera's to film signals. Pats were just unlucky that Mancini ratted them out! So by your logic, Spygate meant nothing, because everybody else did it!

You're now my brother!

Yankeehater is going to hate you for this.

Everybody throws snowballs at Santa, pure coincidence that Philly got caught.!

squicken

Craig Dahl ‏@CraigDahl43
I have no sympathy for violators of NFL drug test. It's easy to know what goes in your body. If this was another sport what would happen?

Jesus Christ Craig Dahl dropping truth all over holy fuck today is a messed up day.

BKf3AvxCEAEmBAY.jpg

Well shit I don't even know anymore

jakncoke

Banned
Craig Dahl ‏@CraigDahl43
I have no sympathy for violators of NFL drug test. It's easy to know what goes in your body. If this was another sport what would happen?

Jesus Christ Craig Dahl dropping truth all over holy fuck today is a messed up day.

BKf3AvxCEAEmBAY.jpg

Well shit I don't even know anymore

Is the fat dude the fat kid from the sandlot?

the-sandlot-20th-anniversary-1157_rgb.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

I wish they would actually say what substances are involved.

Top Bottom