• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

daily_gifdump_370_10.gif

squicken

Players can waive their HIPPA rights. Baseball, as part of the CBA, announces why a player gets suspended. There's always talk that the NFL doesn't want to let everyone know just how many of their players are on drugs, so they don't really push hard for a strong anti-cheating program

Fantomex

YO guys, where is a good place to try to find out what an old movies name is if I don't remember the actors or title? I already tried IMDB man and I can't find it.

Fantomex

It's a movie from late 70's early 80's. There is this monster that looks like bigfoot/caveman/gargantuas and it takes a girl and takes her to the hills or caves. I don't know if he kills her there and then goes and gets more. It was like a B movie with low budget but the monster scared the hell out of me when I was young. It took place in a desolate town, and i remember the cops shooting it at the end but I think they didn't kill it . Monster kinda looked like this but caveman deformed type.

gargantua.jpg.CROP.rectangle2-mediumsmall.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's a movie from late 70's early 80's. There is this monster that looks like bigfoot/caveman/gargantuas and it takes a girl and takes her to the hills or caves. I don't know if he kills her there and then goes and gets more. It was like a B movie with low budget but the monster scared the hell out of me when I was young. It took place in a desolate town, and i remember the cops shooting it at the end but I think they didn't kill it . Monster kinda looked like this but caveman deformed type.

That definitely looks like a movie that jnc would watch.

Pats have a qb who can't throw more than 10 yards, an injury prone number one receiver, a shittastic defense, and two dynamic tight ends who can't stay on the field.

Gonna be funny to see how the rest of the east shits the division away this year.

Pats have a qb who can't throw more than 10 yards, an injury prone number one receiver, a shittastic defense, and two dynamic tight ends who can't stay on the field.

Gonna be funny to see how the rest of the east shits the division away this year.

You guys are so worried about us all the time. It's cute.

cashman

Banned

is it this

http://mst3k.wikia.com/wiki/Eegah_(episode)

Thanks for all the advice, but like I make all my critical life decisions I ask for all your advice and do the complete opposite. So I made carrots instead, just kidding I made Green Beans.

jakncoke

Banned

aadi09.jpg

Was it this

brentech

LOL @ "Just shows that people only love you when your on top..."

Due to cheating...wtf do you expect the response to be. That's some dumb ass shit if I've ever heard it. Don't act like people are down on you because you're down on your luck.....bitch ass got caught. Go cry in the corner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Gargantuas

Google searching the image itself yields great results for the future.

edit: wait, that monster or like that monster?

MechDX

http://www.khou.com/community/JJ-Wa...ng-cancer-patient-in-Splendora-207814231.html

HOUSTON—When we first told you about a 12-year-old in Splendora who was fighting leukemia by using a robot named “Watt” that goes to elementary school for him, someone named “Watt” was watching that story too and decided he needed to pay a surprise visit.

The children are encouraged to give their robots a nickname. Cristian named his after Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt.

“’Cause I love J.J. Watt,” he said.

The Texans star saw the story and decided Cristian was someone he had to meet.

In a ruse orchestrated by the Houston Texans, NFL Films, Cristian’s family and school, and the Education Service Center Region 6 that coordinates the VGo program, Watt arrived unannounced at the home where Cristian operates the robot. He quietly snuck up behind him and gave the boy the best surprise of his young life.

“What are you working on,” Watt whispered as Cristian turned around.

“Oh my God,” said the 6th grader dressed for school in his J.J. Watt jersey and a Houston Texans knit cap.

“What’s up buddy,” said Watt. “I’m J.J., nice to meet you man.”

“Oh my God,” is all Cristian could mutter again.

Not everyone from Wisconsin is an insensitive prick to cancer patients.

LOL @ "Just shows that people only love you when your on top..."

Due to cheating...wtf do you expect the response to be. That's some dumb ass shit if I've ever heard it. Don't act like people are down on you because you're down on your luck.....bitch ass got caught. Go cry in the corner.

but "on top" where? the seahawks aren't the best team in the NFL, they aren't the best team in the NFC and they aren't the best team in the NFC west.

Top Bottom