• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bought bioshock 1 and 2 from that amazon sale for 4.99. At some point this year I can finally beat Bioshock and see what the big twist was.

Colasante

Patriots fans, get over your Gronk-induced sorrows by watching Aaron Dobson score a touchdown in his Patriots uniform!

1143IVW

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You people have caused me to buy Taco Bell later for dinner.

I had that new Black Bean Burrito last night (not even sure if its actually new but it was new at this shitty Taco Bell). It was surprisingly edible. No meat too, even if I wasn't even a vegetarian I'd still never eat meat from Taco Bell. Oddly enough its a pretty vegetarian friendly joint, even their Pinto beans are vegetarian unlike the ones at Chipotle.

jakncoke

Banned
I had that new Black Bean Burrito last night (not even sure if its actually new but it was new at this shitty Taco Bell). It was surprisingly edible. No meat too, even if I wasn't even a vegetarian I'd still never eat meat from Taco Bell. Oddly enough its a pretty vegetarian friendly joint, even their Pinto beans are vegetarian unlike the ones at Chipotle.

lol meat from taco bell is hardly meat, they got in trouble by the standards of calling meat.. meat ffs and the standards were mighty low.. 40% or something actual meat related product to be considered meat

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol meat from taco bell is hardly meat, they got in trouble by the standards of calling meat.. meat ffs and the standards were mighty low.. 40% or something actual meat related product to be considered meat

I worked at Tyson, that's patently false.

I've seen the formula even, it's basically chilli.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm about to order a hefty meal

Large Egg Drop Soup with Scallions with 2 bags of Crackers $3
General Tso's Chicken (Super Spicy = *Red Chili Paste*) with White Rice $6
Singapore Mein Fun (No pork, Super Spicy) $6

So $15

Drink the whole soup and eat half of both plates, save the other half for leftovers for tomorrow for lunch, leftover gets more delicious

squicken

Not to defend a Viking fan, but in case some of you without prior drug experience don't know, Adderall is doctor prescribed Meth essentially. The chemical compounds are mostly the same, and the high is almost exactly the same. I've done both out of recreational reasons (and hate both BTW), and they had the same effects and side effects.

Drugs react differently to for everyone, but for a lot of people Adderall puts them in a state of limitless working ability whether it be in the weight room or library. Eventually that habit puts them in a state of addiction similar to meth heads. No doubt though that it does enhance your performance on the field for some people.

At the same time painkillers enhance the performance for some people, while not others, and they put people in a perpetual state of addiction but is more accepted by the NFL and NFLPA. Its extremely difficult to say where to draw the line.

Thanks for this post. Lots of Chickens fans think their guys are legitimately on Adderal and it doesn't help them get better. Or course it does! It's why cocaine and all methamphetamine are under the NFLs PED policy, not just its substance abuse policy. Hollywood Henderson used to take cocaine during games, and I'm sure Lawrence Taylor did too

cdyhybrid

Thanks for this post. Lots of Chickens fans think their guys are legitimately on Adderal and it doesn't help them get better. Or course it does! It's why cocaine and all methamphetamine are under the NFLs PED policy, not just its substance abuse policy. Hollywood Henderson used to take cocaine during games, and I'm sure Lawrence Taylor did too

squicken hates people suffering from ADD confirmed

I'm about to order a hefty meal

Large Egg Drop Soup with Scallions with 2 bags of Crackers $3
General Tso's Chicken (Super Spicy = *Red Chili Paste*) with White Rice $6
Singapore Mein Fun (No pork, Super Spicy) $6

So $15

Drink the whole soup and eat half of both plates, save the other half for leftovers for tomorrow for lunch, leftover gets more delicious

Post a thread and pic saying I just bought myself a $15 Chinese meal and brag about how good it is.

Fantomex

Hey Nerds that played Ni No Kuni, did you guys go with Puss in Bouts or Puss in Boats? I think I wanna go with the sweet eye patch evolution.

Puss_in_boats.jpeg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Puss in Boats 100%.

Shit was absolutely wrecking bitches once he got caught up in levels.

Also if you haven't get a dinoceros. If you catch that beast the game is pretty much over. He makes things hella easy.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Post a thread and pic saying I just bought myself a $15 Chinese meal and brag about how good it is.

Sorry I'm not God's Beard capable

I think $15 is suitable for this, $30 for the monstrosity he got was just absurd and him trying to talk down to GAF that he had it good

Good try tho!

Puss in Boats 100%.

Shit was absolutely wrecking bitches once he got caught up in levels.

Also if you haven't get a dinoceros. If you catch that beast the game is pretty much over. He makes things hella easy.

I got Ni no Kuni for $4.70 through a game share

Gonna save it after E3 and make it my summer title to play through

squicken

Why is there a Dallas Cowboys doll there? Otherwise, adorable. But that Cowboys filth ruins the whole thing on the last picture

KaYotiX

Banned
Why is there a Dallas Cowboys doll there? Otherwise, adorable. But that Cowboys filth ruins the whole thing on the last picture

Wife is a cowboys fan......she ruins my garage also with her cowboys crap next to my Packer stuff.

SCONIE FANS ARE THE BEST FANS FANTO!!!

Fantomex

I already have plans to wash the cowboys from his mind. So Green Bay all the way........unless he grows up and likes the Texans......

May God have mercy on your soul Kayotix! Same for The Darkest Red, that dudes wife is a Patriots fan and he still married. Real love, gotta be real love.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I already have plans to wash the cowboys from his mind. So Green Bay all the way........unless he grows up and likes the Texans......

I could comprehend one AFC team and one NFC team. Outside of the Patriots, I pretty much subject the AFC to my whimsical likes and dislikes of certain players and teams at any one given time. I liked the Steelers until they started being *too* successful and had a rapist for a QB. I actually wanted the Jets to do well a few years ago until they went all clown shoes!

But I'll never really be devastated by any of the AFC teams doing poorly and I'm not rushing to buy their merchandise. All of the NFC teams can choke themselves for all I care.

So basically if your kid wants the Texans to do well that's fine but his heart needs to belong to one team!

cdyhybrid

The whole ADD and the NFL confuses me. If you aren't the 1% of the 1% at your position, you can't make it. Why isn't an inability to concentrate treated the same as an inability to run fast?

Because inability to concentrate hinders you off the field too.

Pics of my Son Drake, I posted them in NHL-GaF by mistake thinking it was NFL hahah. Was born in April.

Congrats dude. I'll send you a Russell Wilson poster for his room. Just PM me your address.

squicken

Wife is a cowboys fan......she ruins my garage also with her cowboys crap next to my Packer stuff.

SCONIE FANS ARE THE BEST FANS FANTO!!!

FV marries a rats fan. Darkest Red marries at Pats fan. You a Cowboys fan. Anarchy! The Texans thing seems like a good compromise. The idiots in charge and Schoob will be gone by the time he's old enough to watch the games

Because inability to concentrate hinders you off the field too..

So, take the pills and give up football. Or find something that isn't also a PED

MechDX

I could comprehend one AFC team and one NFC team. Outside of the Patriots, I pretty much subject the AFC to my whimsical likes and dislikes of certain players and teams at any one given time. I liked the Steelers until they started being *too* successful and had a rapist for a QB. I actually wanted the Jets to do well a few years ago until they went all clown shoes!

But I'll never really be devastated by any of the AFC teams doing poorly and I'm not rushing to buy their merchandise. All of the NFC teams can choke themselves for all I care.

So basically if your kid wants the Texans to do well that's fine but his heart needs to belong to one team!

Whore

squicken

Yep. Great post

cdyhybrid

FV marries a rats fan. Darkest Red marries at Pats fan. You a Cowboys fan. Anarchy! The Texans thing seems like a good compromise. The idiots in charge and Schoob will be gone by the time he's old enough to watch the games

So, take the pills and give up football. Or find something that isn't also a PED

Protein shakes are PEDs too.

Congrats dude. I'll send you a Russell Wilson poster for his room. Just PM me your address.

A Wilson poster is cool now, since his son and Wussle are the same size. But when his son outgrows Russle in 5 months it will just be embarrassing.

I will send him a poster of Tom Brady.

Top Bottom