• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

We're so close that I know that when you say that you hate me, I know that you're really saying that you love me like a brother.

That makes us bros.
Sorry brah not happening. Does a self respecting black man hang out with a grand dragon? Does a rabbi invite a Neo-nazi to dinner? Does Eznark allow hipsters on his property?

The answer is no. As long as you march with the armies of darkness you will remain on the outside looking in.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Per pft, only one member of the 2011 Detroit Lions draft class has yet to be arrested. :jnc
Good thing they're part of the best damn team that's ever won 4 games! :kas
Actually, only two of them are still on the team. :pathetic

I hope they sign Schwartz to an extension!

Four more years!

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 22m
A new addition to # Browns? RT @ DonteWhitner: Any clevelanders following me? Great news coming soon!

Marc Sessler ‏ @ MarcSesslerNFL 13m
@ RuiterWrongFAN He's still under contract with the 49ers for 2013 and he was born in Cleveland... still, mysterious. # Browns

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 9m
Guess we'll be waiting anxiously for that "great news" from Cleveland native @ DonteWhitner

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 3m
Last June @ DonteWhitner held a football camp in Cleveland - good bet he's holding another; entering final year of 3yr/11.75 mil deal w/ SF
Last tweet was alittle buzz kill, but who knows! I'm just gonna get my hopes up anyway, I can't see how that can go wrong!
Edit: but then again I guess 9ers are only about 2M under the cap. And thin on the D line. We are thin in the secondary, There could be something there.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Last tweet was alittle buzz kill, but who knows! I'm just gonna get my hopes up anyway, I can't see how that can go wrong!

image.php

imagined you assisting him remotely with women instead of the router
That's exactly what I was offering. To hell with his router. Knowing Dutch and his hatred of Eli though, I'd end up "remotely accessing" some behemoth that looks like that fat Freeman pic.

I might actually get Madden this year, that Sunday Ticket deal looks pretty good. Maybe I'll preorder the Ps3 version and eventually get a ps3. Can't wait to sub Browns Qbs every 5 plays.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I ordered two large pizzas from Papa Johns and it took an hour and a half to arrive. My car is in the shop and I was starving, and while being kind of pissed, I still tipped the driver $5 (Total was $26, gave him $31). It was kind of my fault cause he forgot that he needed change for $100 and had to go back to the store, but I was a delivery driver back in the day and he seemed like a decent dude just working, so I would've felt bad not giving at least $5.

The pizza was kind of meh (got a cheese pizza, extra cheese and a buffalo chicken pizza) but I felt like a fat fuck afterwards. I'm at 260 lbs now (but I'm 6'5), but I just started going back to the gym to get myself back in shape physically. I went from a lanky 6'5 190 lbs in high school, to 220 lbs of muscle two years ago, but beer and pizza have made me into a fat slob. Me weighing myself at 260 lbs the other day was a wakeup call, and today was my last cheat day for a long time. Got myself a one year gym membership at this place called Fitness 19 for like $150 for a year.

Was watching random football highlights last night and somehow ended up watching a video of Jon Beason working out after he tore his achilles. Motivation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OQ3tjPsL0

Damn I miss those offseason workout sessions. :(

I ordered two large pizzas from Papa Johns and it took an hour and a half to arrive. My car is in the shop and I was starving, and while being kind of pissed, I still tipped the driver $5 (Total was $26, gave him $31). It was kind of my fault cause he forgot that he needed change for $100 and had to go back to the store, but I was a delivery driver back in the day and he seemed like a decent dude just working, so I would've felt bad not giving at least $5.

The pizza was kind of meh (got a cheese pizza, extra cheese and a buffalo chicken pizza) but I felt like a fat fuck afterwards. I'm at 260 lbs now (but I'm 6'5), but I just started going back to the gym to get myself back in shape physically. I went from a lanky 6'5 190 lbs in high school, to 220 lbs of muscle two years ago, but beer and pizza have made me into a fat slob. Me weighing myself at 260 lbs the other day was a wakeup call, and today was my last cheat day for a long time. Got myself a one year gym membership at this place called Fitness 19 for like $150 for a year.

Was watching random football highlights last night and somehow ended up watching a video of Jon Beason working out after he tore his achilles. Motivation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OQ3tjPsL0

Damn I miss those offseason workout sessions. :(

Kastrioti stop letting Stafford post using your account.

The pizza was kind of meh (got a cheese pizza, extra cheese and a buffalo chicken pizza) but I felt like a fat fuck afterwards. I'm at 260 lbs now.(
We all lose our balance at some point in our life, friend.

Just stomp on the treadmill 5 days a week, slam healthy foods' helmet into the ground, and accept your lifetime suspension from obesity.

So I started dating this girl recently and its all good and such. She came over last night and I was wearing a Lions shirt. She made fun of me and told me she was a Vikings fan and could intelligently talk about football. But she is a fucking Vikings fan. I am simply beside myself with feels

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kastrioti stop letting Stafford post using your account.

matthew_stafford_beach_photos_6.jpg

I printed out this picture and put it next to my bed so every morning I get up, I see it, and I'm motivated to get myself in better shape.

We all lose our balance at some point in our life, friend.

Just stomp on the treadmill 5 days a week, slam healthy foods' helmet into the ground, and accept your lifetime suspension from obesity.

Yeah man, walking up stairs was starting to become a problem. It started to hit me, like how the fuck did I get to this point? But from here on out its pretty much lifting 3-4 days a week with 6 days a week cardio. As opposed to last time I was really a gym rat, I'm going to focus on my legs at least two times a week.

So I started dating this girl recently and its all good and such. She came over last night and I was wearing a Lions shirt. She made fun of me and told me she was a Vikings fan and could intelligently talk about football. But she is a fucking Vikings fan. I am simply beside myself with feels
Have I met this broad?

Congrats <3

bionic77

I printed out this picture and put it next to my bed so every morning I get up, I see it, and I'm motivated to get myself in better shape.
Not to judge but I am not a fan of couples where the guy has bigger tits than his gf/wife. Either cut the Taco Bell or get her the tit job.

cdyhybrid

She's going to emasculate you throughout every NFL season as long as you're together.

Good idea, the possibility of getting that fat would be great motivation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not to judge but I am not a fan of couples where the guy has bigger tits than his gf/wife. Either cut the Taco Bell or get her the tit job.

Those, good sir, are called pecs and they are the pecs of the man with one of the strongest arms in NFL.

Dude thats awesome, and going to make for some great dates. A girl who watches football with you is an amazing thing, especially if she knows her stuff.

Edit: but then again I guess 9ers are only about 2M under the cap. And thin on the D line. We are thin in the secondary, There could be something there.

Yeah, I'd still like some more insurance at Safety. Is Kerry Rhodes still out there?

bionic77

Those, good sir, are called pecs and they are the pecs of the man with one of the strongest arms in NFL.

Dude thats awesome, and going to make for some great dates. A girl who watches football with you is an amazing thing, especially if she knows her stuff.
Pretty sure those are titties. Big ones.

What do pecs or tits have to do with ask strength? Jeff George had the strongest arm ever and he didn't have big pecs or tits.

Godslay

Banned

I would divorce my wife if she was a fan of any other team in the afc west. One, for having bad taste. Two, I would never support an opposing fanbase with my hardwork, and three for infecting my gene pool with bad genes.

My wife as it stands doesn't care for football. She knows what Sundays are about and cooks and leaves me alone. She's a good lady.

Geez are any of the Cleveland beat reporters any good? Everyone seems to have a major flaw.
Well to be fair I wasn't talking about beat reporters, Rizzo and Hammer have a radio show on Espn 850 Cleveland. You can actually stream it in the morning. And must of the hate is just the same Grossi hate with is well deserved and the Mary Kay hate with I don't really care about. I'd probably let her buy me some Tbell.

Well to be fair I wasn't talking about beat reporters, Rizzo and Hammer have a radio show on Espn 850 Cleveland. You can actually stream it in the morning. And must of the hate is just the same Grossi hate with is well deserved and the Mary Kay hate with I don't really care about. I'd probably let her buy me some Tbell.

Rizzo talks about his golf game far too much to be entirely entertaining. Ice Rizzo is best Rizzo. and like I said, MKC is sweet, but funny at times.

92.3 can be the worst though.

Top Bottom