• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Idk it's one thing to bring in competition to push a guy, but to me it just seems he takes every chance he can to throw Freeman under the bus.....but who knows maybe you're right.

Freeman has been the uncontested QB for 3 seasons and with no checks he has proven to be a fat unfocused messed who starts off strong then deteriorates as the season goes along.

He has the tools, but lacks the motivation, and usually that happens to a guy who thinks he's untouchable. Blasting him in the media should prove to be the motivation Freeman needs to do better, and if it isn't, he was never good enough anyway.

I actually follow Gordon Ramsay's way of scrambling eggs; eggs, knob of butter, cold sauce pan, stir stir stir, off heat, back on heat. Cool it down with creme fraiche or greek yoghurt (whatever I got on hand) and some herbs if I have some on deck. Fluffly and delicious.

This is exactly how I make my Eggs. ( I was tired of greasy scrambled eggs and found Ramsay's video on Youtube.)

ChanHuk

Banned
I'm more a fan of cooking scrambled eggs in the leftover bacon grease personally.

I cook my eggs sunnyside up with the bacon grease. It is too much grease if I'm scrambling 2 eggs with 4 strips of bacon grease. If you start the bacon on a cold pan, you'll render out more fat. Once fall comes around again, brussell sprouts roasted in bacon grease and bacon bits. GODLY.

I actually follow Gordon Ramsay's way of scrambling eggs; eggs, knob of butter, cold sauce pan, stir stir stir, off heat, back on heat. Cool it down with creme fraiche or greek yoghurt (whatever I got on hand) and some herbs if I have some on deck. Fluffly and delicious.

cajunator

Banned
Shhhhh. There is no need to hide it anymore. Everybody in this thread knows that you and I are bros.

We can sit in a restaurant and he will sit at the table behind me, whispering all the things I have to say in an earpiece. It always works on TV! But he'll probably hook me up with a female Giants fan who crashes her car all the time ;)

Remotely accessing sounds so dirty. I wouldn't let you anywhere near my router, I bet you want to hack into my computer so that it shows those 2 evil Super Bowls on repeat.

Happy birthday! You didn't like Oblivion? I thought it was pretty cool, seeing it in iMax helped though.

I loved Oblivion. I said it was a damned fine movie, which is positive lol.
If I were to criticize anything about it, I would say it resembled a certain cult classic sci fi movie a bit too closely.

This is exactly how I make my Eggs. ( I was tired of greasy scrambled eggs and found Ramsay's video on Youtube.)
Same. I've been doing eggs the same way since watching his video. They are amazing.

bionic77

I used to love eggs and scrambled eggs until I got food poisoning from an omelet while at Cape Cod. To make matters worse right after breakfast we went whale watching. The fucking rough seas plus those bad eggs made me puke nonstop for the entire trip.

Have not been into eggs since. Don't eat food prepared by Pats fans anymore either. You just can't trust them.

ChanHuk

Banned
I used to love eggs and scrambled eggs until I got food poisoning from an omelet while at Cape Cod. To make matters worse right after breakfast we went whale watching. The fucking rough seas plus those bad eggs made me puke nonstop for the entire trip.

Have not been into eggs since. Don't eat food prepared by Pats fans anymore either. You just can't trust them.

We both can agree on something, Pats fans are the demise of humanity.

Milchjon

Pats fans don't prepare food. Pats fans are all Ivy League educated, white collar wearing 1-percenters.

Must've been a Steelers bandwagoner, they can be found al over the country for some reason. Must be the thug appeal.

Freeman has been the uncontested QB for 3 seasons and with no checks he has proven to be a fat unfocused messed who starts off strong then deteriorates as the season goes along.

He has the tools, but lacks the motivation, and usually that happens to a guy who thinks he's untouchable. Blasting him in the media should prove to be the motivation Freeman needs to do better, and if it isn't, he was never good enough anyway.
Maybe, but I guess I personally just don't like the way he's going about this. For me drafting a Qb in a pretty high round like the 3rd and sending Freeman the simple message that you're on notice would be enough. But idk that's just me

Pats fans don't prepare food. Pats fans are all Ivy League educated, white collar wearing 1-percenters.

Must've been a Steelers bandwagoner, they can be found al over the country for some reason. Must be the thug appeal.

I worked in a Michelin star kitchen for a little over a year, I'm easily the best chef in this thread. #GetOnMyLevel

Idk it's one thing to bring in competition to push a guy, but to me it just seems he takes every chance he can to throw Freeman under the bus.....but who knows maybe you're right.

Chewy

Maybe, but I guess I personally just don't like the way he's going about this. For me drafting a Qb in a pretty high round like the 3rd and sending Freeman the simple message that you're on notice would be enough. But idk that's just me

I see what you mean. At the same time though I think this is all just to get Freeman to shape up. I think Schiano wants Freeman to take the lesson and smarten up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Chubby chaser.

Godslay, we need to talk.

You um, use an inordinate amount of exclamation points. Some things just sound weird with that emphasis. Examples:

"It was damp and chilly afternoon, so I decided to put on my sweatshirt!"

"I pulled the lever on the machine, but the Clark bar didn't come out!"

See how weird that is?

Milchjon

Damn looks like MS is not fucking around this upcoming gen: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560048

i2J0gFX10fbaZ.gif

Dale!

Godslay

Banned
Godslay, we need to talk.

You um, use an inordinate amount of exclamation points. Some things just sound weird with that emphasis. Examples:

"It was damp and chilly afternoon, so I decided to put on my sweatshirt!"

"I pulled the lever on the machine, but the Clark bar didn't come out!"

See how weird that is?

Is it weird what I said though? Broken up by punctuation.

PFM restructuring to free up some cap-space! -> Implies excitement, hence the exclamation point.

Still gets paid the same amount. -> Just a statement.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14s

NFL and NFLPA are on verge of pushing back draft to May and moving up start of league year to before combine, per sources.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: Free agency would start like 2 weeks after the Super Bowl

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14s

NFL and NFLPA are on verge of pushing back draft to May and moving up start of league year to before combine, per sources.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: Free agency would start like 2 weeks after the Super Bowl

I think the draft should be pushed back. Can't stand all this deadtime.

squicken

It helps the vets to have FA before the teams shift over to draft mode. Before they start seeing college guys work out. NFL gets its reality rookie shows and even more Draft coverage

cdyhybrid

I think the draft should be pushed back. Can't stand all this deadtime.

Bleh. I dunno. Seemed like everyone ran out of things to speculate on the week before the draft.

Unless they push the Combine and all the pre-draft stuff back, too.

I don't like it is my first thought. Rookies won't get into camp with their team until possibly June. Less time to study film and less of a head start on NFL conditioning programs.

Top Bottom