• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Rizzo talks about his golf game far too much to be entirely entertaining. Ice Rizzo is best Rizzo. and like I said, MKC is sweet, but funny at times.

92.3 can be the worst though.
I actually only started listening to 92.3 the fan a week or so ago, I've been only listening to 850 strictly. I only just started listening to the radio shows last pretty recently.

Saw the new Star Trek tonight. Great action film. Lots of cool shout-outs in there to Trekkies and to some of the earlier films.

And Chris Pine has some seriously bushy eyebrows.

squicken

Peter King wrote about Tom Brady this week in MMQB. This is how it starts. I know you all will want to read more

Considering what a transcendent talent Tom Brady is, the career he's had, and that he turns 36 in 11 weeks, this statement he made to me over the weekend is significant: "Going into my 14th year, I have never had more confidence in how I am throwing the football. I've never felt better throwing the football."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nf...ing-monday-morning-quarterback/#ixzz2TnvzWN3E

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Need a new page quickly....

b94.png

squicken

Why the fuck am I supposed to be excited that the Rockets are going after that loser Dwight Howard? Let him stay in LA and have Jim build the team around him for the next decade

bionic77

Why the fuck am I supposed to be excited that the Rockets are going after that loser Dwight Howard? Let him stay in LA and have Jim build the team around him for the next decade
As a Lakers fan I hope he goes.

As a Brady fanboy you deserve to watch him for the next 5 years.

squicken

As a Lakers fan I hope he goes.

As a Brady fanboy you deserve to watch him for the next 5 years.

Brady's one of the best football players to play the game in the last 15 years. I may not like the way he acts like a baby on the field, or that his teams had to cheat to win their SBs, but you can't deny his greatness

But yes, Peter King sucks generally

bionic77

Brady's one of the best football players to play the game in the last 15 years. I may not like the way he acts like a baby on the field, or that his teams had to cheat to win their SBs, but you can't deny his greatness

But yes, Peter King sucks generally
Are you new here?

Rotoworld’s Evan Silva charted 59 of Lacy’s Alabama carries before the draft and discovered that Lacy “fell forward” while being tackled on 52 of them.

Sold!!

All aboard the Lacy war wagon!

cajunator

Banned
Watched Oblivion tonight.
Damn fine Sci fi movie.
It was my birthday. I had steak and cheesecake. This birthday stuff is so awesome I shall have one every year!

cajunator

Banned
Happy bday! Steak and cheesecake...I'm hungry.

My dads steaks are so good I actually get disappointed at steakhouses.
Im not sure how he does it really and I watch him cook. He just owns the fuck out of cooking steak. He is super picky about the cuts of meat and the ingredients.

Sorry brah not happening. Does a self respecting black man hang out with a grand dragon? Does a rabbi invite a Neo-nazi to dinner? Does Eznark allow hipsters on his property?

The answer is no. As long as you march with the armies of darkness you will remain on the outside looking in.

Shhhhh. There is no need to hide it anymore. Everybody in this thread knows that you and I are bros.

imagined you assisting him remotely with women instead of the router

"now - tilt your shades down, and give her the look"

image.php

We can sit in a restaurant and he will sit at the table behind me, whispering all the things I have to say in an earpiece. It always works on TV! But he'll probably hook me up with a female Giants fan who crashes her car all the time ;)

That's exactly what I was offering. To hell with his router. Knowing Dutch and his hatred of Eli though, I'd end up "remotely accessing" some behemoth that looks like that fat Freeman pic.

Remotely accessing sounds so dirty. I wouldn't let you anywhere near my router, I bet you want to hack into my computer so that it shows those 2 evil Super Bowls on repeat.

Watched Oblivion tonight.
Damn fine Sci fi movie.
It was my birthday. I had steak and cheesecake. This birthday stuff is so awesome I shall have one every year!

Happy birthday! You didn't like Oblivion? I thought it was pretty cool, seeing it in iMax helped though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That Miguel thread is killing me.

I don't even know who this guy is but dat legdrop :jnc

And someone made a Bish version already:

bishgiff1usi.gif

Sanjuro

Man...

Just drove by the local diner car, converted into a BBQ place. Smelt like the entire smoker bellowed into my car window.

soooogoood.gif

Free agent Chad Johnson has been arrested for violating the terms of his probation in his 2012 domestic violence case.
Ochocinco violated the terms of his probation by missing two visits with his probation officer, and failing to prove he had enrolled in a domestic violence education class. The 35-year-old former NFLer is now facing jail time.
Downhill.

Bucs coach Greg Schiano reiterated Monday that Josh Freeman will face competition from third-rounder Mike Glennon.
Schiano and GM Mark Dominik were attempting to claim that they haven't lost faith in Freeman, but Schiano couldn't resist putting Freeman's feet to the fire once more. "I try to tell (the media) the truth that I believe in Josh Freeman and he's our starting quarterback," Schiano said. "But I believe in competition." In the NFL, anything less than an unequivocal endorsement should be construed as a lack of faith. The Bucs are going to make Freeman work for his job, plain and simple.
He hates him

ChanHuk

Banned
So I made breakfast, typical manly break of eggs, bacon, and avocado. Do you guys prefer your bacon crispy or chewy? I can go either way. Possibly even both on the same plate.

Does he? Sounds like the push Freeman needs.
Idk it's one thing to bring in competition to push a guy, but to me it just seems he takes every chance he can to throw Freeman under the bus.....but who knows maybe you're right.
So I made breakfast, typical manly break of eggs, bacon, and avocado. Do you guys prefer your bacon crispy or chewy? I can go either way. Possibly even both on the same plate.
Chewy

Top Bottom