• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
The Browns are still a team?

FE guys, chapter 19 is kicking my ass, massive wave of baddies coming in from both flanks. I separate my forces and I get murdered. I stay as one massive unit, someone ends up getting killed by kamikaze AI. Fuck this chapter.

Colasante

The Patriots signed UDFA Rutgers WR Mark Harrison. 6'3, ran a 4.46 40. Originally signed with the Bears this offseason but was cut after a failed physical. Has an outside chance to make the roster with injuries to Boyce and Edelman.

The Patriots signed UDFA Rutgers WR Mark Harrison. 6'3, ran a 4.46 40. Originally signed with the Bears this offseason but was cut after a failed physical. Has an outside chance to make the roster with injuries to Boyce and Edelman.

Hahaha

I was so shocked when they didn't draft him.

What happened to Boyce though? I missed that.

Your team has no Super Bowl wins and all your predated championships were from the era of leather helmets. Those wins left Cleveland for pit beef.
laughing.gif

bionic77

yeah, I'm already over this weather

just got a workout in and can't stop sweating - the cold shower helped for all of 5 minutes
Man up.

Besides warm weather is the best. Cold weather is the devil. I can take anything under 105. Above 105 and then I go all Tom Brady.

bionic77

Sign that youre old or from the south
Neither. Grew up in PA. I always loved hot weather. Feels good when playing sports.

You can't play most sports in the winter because your hands go numb. In the summer we could ball all day until like 9pm. What's not to love?

The only time I don't like hot weather is when I am dressed up.

jakncoke

Banned
I mean they are saying Moore OK is like gone. It's unreal

In lighter news Gronk's surgery was fine. Infection gone

"The twister is already being compared to the May 3, 1999 storm that ripped through Moore and killed almost 150 people and caused more the $1 billion in damage. This one, possibly an F5, the largest classification, was a bigger tornado."

wow

squicken

75 kids were huddled in a school hallway. School is 100% leveled now, but only 15 unaccounted for. Damn Twitter and conflicting reports

Greg

Man up.

Besides warm weather is the best. Cold weather is the devil. I can take anything under 105. Above 105 and then I go all Tom Brady.
I'm completely fine with the weather if I'm doing things outside, but it's a different story if you don't have an air conditioned house to retreat to.

Fantomex

Tornadoes seriously scary. Man those poor people. A lot of times there is nowhere to hide and feel safe, not even these new Gyms they build can withstand that power.

Milchjon

But that disproves his assertion that we have 20 people suspended every year and literally zero other teams have ever had a suspension for it.

You're 3% of the league's teams, yet you get 10% (12% if you disregard technicalities) of all PED suspensions! Monsters!

Milchjon

Technicalities like the collective bargaining agreement that the league and players' association agreed on?

:jnc

In his Friday appeal, Sherman attested that the cup with his urine specimen leaked, which forced the person collecting the sample to use a second cup underneath the first one. Thus, Sherman argued, the presence of the second cup (the seal on which was broken) violated the chain of custody requirements for a fair test.

Check his ass for needles next time.

brentech

Half each of Hawk and Matthews.

Mike Neal

Aye.

Statement by an NFL spokesperson:

Mike Neal of the Green Bay Packers has been suspended without pay for the team’s first four games of the 2012 regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Neal will be eligible to return to the Packers’ active roster on the day after the team’s fourth regular-season game of the 2012 season.

Neal is eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.

He's forgettable due to having a measly 17 tackles over 3 years. Less than a tackle per game he's appeared in. Scandal!

Top Bottom