• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Striker

Sucks for Crabtree. What's the status on Manningham? Probable for PUP, season, or what? They just need to have their youngsters step up, notably Patton and Jenkins.

OTA injuries are awful. Hakeem Nicks broke his foot last year, and wasn't healed heading into the season but still played. Bucs DB stepped on his foot which aggravated that, plus injured his knee.

squicken

Sucks for Crabtree. What's the status on Manningham? Probable for PUP, season, or what? They just need to have their youngsters step up, notably Patton and Jenkins.

They had a fluff piece on Jenkins on their official site the other day, but they were very light at WR even w/ a healthy Crabtree. Teams will stack the middle of the field and dare them to throw deep outside

Fantomex

FMT are you ok? Post if you're ok!

N2Prg.gif

Xbox One Wont come with a headset, you use kinect instead. Disgusting
They will be forced to change that. People playing online in the same living room won't work with the kinect mic. I actually have to mute everyone that uses kinect as their headset now since it sounds so bad.

effzee

Wow sucks about Crabtree. He was really coming into his own and living up to the hype.

Also what is this I am hearing about going to a 18 game schedule? WTF NOOOOOOOOOOO

Another alternative I heard was possibly increasing the # of teams going into the playoffs. How would that work? 2 weeks of wild card games? Or 3 games a day on wild card weekend?

I might be ok with increased # of teams. I rather see teams who win 10+ games but get snubbed because they might not win the division compared to 8-8 or 9-7 teams getting in.

ChanHuk

Banned
I don't even think Microsoft cares about gaming anymore, they're trying to just take over your living room.

In my drunken state, I misplaced my 3DS......hope I didn't leave it at the laundry mat. Protip, don't do your laundry drunk.

Fjordson

Just heard about Crabtree. Fucking shitty, but I guess the 49ers were a bit due for a major injury. We've been abnormally healthy the last few years. At least by NFL standards. Time for more Vernon and Boldin I guess.

Isn't Manningham back? AJ would still only be a #3.
He actually is back. I remember reading after the season that he probably wouldn't be, but I guess he accepted a new pay cut and is returning.

Though he's said recently that he won't be ready in time for training camp so we'll see when he's back to full strength.

J2 Cool

Love that Urlacher's retiring a Bear. Sucks because he could have played, but a lot better than watching him travel around.

bjb

Banned
If Crabtree gets on HGH like Suggs and Ray Lewis did, then I Imagine he could come back towards the end of the season.

Losing permanent explosiveness is probably more of a concern.

Top Bottom