• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

tumblr_mndhl0AonT1rn8ggdo1_500.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So if Chicago wins this game, they play again tomorrow. And if Chicago wins that game, they play again on Monday. Yes, please. I want to see zombies on ice.

My daughter turned 3 today so we had a party and invited all her little same aged friends and family. I've never been so exhausted.

This missus has been badgering me for another kid all month. I can barely handle this one.

My daughter turned 3 today so we had a party and invited all her little same aged friends and family. I've never been so exhausted.

This missus has been badgering me for another kid all month. I can barely handle this one.
Children are exponential. You think "there are two of them and two of us, so we can handle it." But that's an incorrect thought. 2 kids outnumber 2 parents. Their energy is simply exhausting.

That being said, they get to a point where they wear each other out and spend less time driving you nuts. My boys are teenagers now and they are pretty much best friends. They can still drive each other crazy but they are mostly self sufficient.

Took a lot out of us to get them to this point though.

bionic77

As a species which is worse, gators or Floridians? Alligators are ruthless predators who won't hesitate to eat their own kids. Floridians are dumb motherfuckwrs that can't be trusted with minors, vehicles or firearms.

What say you GAF?

bionic77

Grizz Spurs is good so far. Hope this shit goes 7. Don't care who wins as long as winner beats Miami (unless Pacers win then I want them to finish the job).

Top Bottom