• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

The Pacers are pretty fun to watch. Every time I check the NBA thread while they're playing I get the impression that the Pacers' style of play is reviled...

Is that ironic, or do they just hate basketball over there?

bionic77

The Pacers are pretty fun to watch. Every time I check the NBA thread while they're playing I get the impression that the Pacers' style of play is reviled...

Is that ironic, or do they just hate basketball over there?
It's full of Heat fans.

The haters are just biding their time. If Miami loses they will be unleashed and may God have mercy on the souls of fair weather fans if that happens...

Greg

Hibbert is a man.

The Heat are looking like complete ass. I could fill in for Wade right now and perform better on both sides of the ball.

Hibbert is a man.

The Heat are looking like complete ass. I could fill in for Wade right now and perform better on both sides of the ball.
Wade looks broken. It's a shame, when he was tearing it up in '05-'07 he was probably my favorite player in the league.

Then he became a selfish flopper, and now he's become a decrepit flopper.

Greg

Wade looks broken. It's a shame, when he was tearing it up in '05-'07 he was probably my favorite player in the league.

I understand injuries can be draining, but some energy would be nice. Or just stop taking terrible shots.

And I don't blame them, but the Heat look terrified in the paint.

He's always been a flopper. He is responsible for stealing Dirks first ring. Which made the next meeting that much sweeter for Dirk! He would not be denied that series.

He's always been a flopper. He is responsible for stealing Dirks first ring. Which made the next meeting that much sweeter for Dirk! He would not be denied that series.
Don't betray your Marquette bro like that!

I don't think Wade was a flopper when he started. I think he got tired of the beatings he was taking, and started to fight fire with flopping. Basically it's a Shakespearian tragedy.

Dirk's revenge was incredible.

squicken

Between Gronk and Chris Anderson, all known human contagion are accounted for. One of them will be patient 0 for the future death MRSA

Stephenson's jump shot is an inspiration to everyone.

e: Holy shit at this officiating. I'd forgotten how similar the NBA is to pro wrestling.

Hunter S.

Yo, Godslay if you're lurking, do you know much on Quentin Jammer? Looks like he is in the front running to be the Broncos number one safety. Seems questionable non how this could play out. I do not know much on him other than he has been a pest to Manning in the past, and that he is being brought in to fill the broncos problems at covering tightends. Any thoughts on the player?

Fantomex

Somebody save this for future use. It's the Go home Gata you're drunk image.

jI2wZuF.jpg

squicken

Another good player going to waste on the Texans.

So true. It just goes to show how important QB is. You can all all the top 5 players you want, but if you have the 22nd best QB, it doesn't matter. Good thing they addressed that in the draft and aren't wasting another year of Dre, Watt, Brown, and Foster's careers

MechDX

So true. It just goes to show how important QB is. You can all all the top 5 players you want, but if you have the 22nd best QB, it doesn't matter. Good thing they addressed that in the draft and aren't wasting another year of Dre, Watt, Brown, and Foster's careers

Leave Schaub alone you dick! I have a plan...

Either way this draft sucked for QB's. I would take TJ over anyone drafted this year. And Andrew comes home in a few more years.

Man, going for the throat tonight I see.

bionic77

I think they'll force 7, but no way they win that last game 5 VS 8.

Save us, old man Duncan.
I can't see then winning 7 either but I won't blame the refs for tonight. Indy crumbled and Miami sensed it and went for the kill. Champs don't fold that easily.

Spurs can create some problems for Miami. And Pop vs Spols is like Tammy taking on Ray Lewis in a bar fight. Totally overmatched. If Wade continues to gimp Miami could be in real trouble. At the end of the day I am not sure the Pacers are even a good team. The Spurs are good and won't bitch under pressure.

squicken

Man, going for the throat tonight I see.

Actually it's quite amazing how many elite, non-QB players they have. JJ Watt just had one of the 5 greatest seasons a defensive player has ever had. Foster had a nice few years before Kubiak ran him into the ground. Even Cushing is dominant when he's healthy and beating drug tests

But God does Schaub fucking suck. He's going to get booed to hell all year. If he dies mysteriously, if the police even care to investigate, we will all know suspect #1. Mech knows Schoob is killing their window

Actually it's quite amazing how many elite, non-QB players they have. JJ Watt just had one of the 5 greatest seasons a defensive player has ever had. Foster had a nice few years before Kubiak ran him into the ground. Even Cushing is dominant when he's healthy and beating drug tests

But God does Schaub fucking suck. He's going to get booed to hell all year. If he dies mysteriously, if the police even care to investigate, we will all know suspect #1. Mech knows Schoob is killing their window

I think Foster is all scheme. Put him behind any other o-line and he's OOL in a year.

MechDX

Houston_Metro_Bus.jpg

I think Foster is all scheme. Put him behind any other o-line and he's OOL in a year.

And your point is? Description can fit around 70% of the best players in the league.

Top Bottom