• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

Get the bags of dick and milk out bitches, its my birthday.

Happy Birthday.

The bad news is that since you're a lowlife, degenerate, drunk. Telling you to go out and celebrate is basically like telling you continue living your normal routine.

7724133722_0b677c4b83_z.jpg

Hunter S.

Happy Birthday.

The bad news is that since you're a lowlife, degenerate, drunk. Telling you to go out and celebrate is basically like telling you continue living your normal routine.

7724133722_0b677c4b83_z.jpg
:lol :lol jnc

*Claps* Bravo, Sir, Bravo!!!

I suppose I can give a Raiders fan a happy birthday. It is really hard to do.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ately-admitting-hes-done-in-the-nfl/#comments

The news around Tim Tebow has been quiet since he was cut by the Jets, but it’s been widely assumed that Tebow is still hoping to catch on with some NFL team. The people advising Tebow, however, may have come to the conclusion that there simply isn’t an NFL team willing to give him a shot.

David Fleming writes in ESPN the Magazine that members of Tebow’s camp are privately admitting that his NFL run is probably over.

Thank Tebow its finally over. As a supporter of a team with a shitty QB I wouldn't even touch him

Draxal

As more Wisconsins fans post here than in CFB Gaf.

Gordon Gee on Bielema

“Someone was saying to me, well, you know, Bret Bielema leaving … that was a blessing for Wisconsin and they knew it. Because he was under tremendous pressure. They didn’t like him. Barry Alvarez thought he was a thug. And he left just ahead of the sheriff.”

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
bionic, can you start a class action lawsuit against the Jest for ruining Timmah's career? Can we sue to force them to play in the CFL? Please say yes to all of the above.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Rams RB Isaiah Pead will be suspended without pay for the first game in 2013 for violating @NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse

1. One game again. Same as Rok Watkins. The non-PED kind of substance abuse. No idea what either of them did, but just one game is odd

2. I don't give a fuck. Pead is the Rams Finley. Just go away. It's always some crap with him

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Rams RB Isaiah Pead will be suspended without pay for the first game in 2013 for violating @NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse

1. One game again. Same as Rok Watkins. The non-PED kind of substance abuse. No idea what either of them did, but just one game is odd

2. I don't give a fuck. Pead is the Rams Finley. Just go away. It's always some crap with him

Criminal players in a criminal organization.

Colasante

Patriots waived/injured UDFA WR TJ Moe today. I thought he had a good chance of making the roster as a backup in the slot behind Amendola and Edelman. This makes it more likely that either Mark Harrison or Kenbrell Thompkins makes the roster. I'd like it if Harrison made the final 53.

squicken

Patriots waived/injured UDFA WR TJ Moe today. I thought he had a good chance of making the roster as a backup in the slot behind Amendola and Edelman. This makes it more likely that either Mark Harrison or Kenbrell Thompkins makes the roster. I'd like it if Harrison made the final 53.

hmm Rams tried to sign him as well. Wonder if they will go after him. Long odds to make the roster, though

WedgeX

Banned
Originally I was going to post a story about Patrick Edwards, one of many Lions receivers afflicted by the Madden curse last year.

Instead, a Calvin Johnson story.

New Republic said:
But the people Galloway works with sometimes have different incentives than purely making money—which means keeping track of an extremely eclectic portfolio. Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson is having Galloway produce a film called "Real Love," a coming-of-age story about a girl trying to stay true to her virginity and her religion. "It's a message he wants to get out there," says Galloway. "Our goal on the film is just to get our money back."

Eznark! Eznark! Eznark!

Trampled by Turtles was amazing! Got them all to sign a record and went on a picture with Dave Simonett!

They rocked!

Troll

Banned
Guys, I'm going to get some Bronco gear is the best way to do it on the NFL site? I don't want to get it at my mall anymore... about 10 to 15 bucks more per jersey.

Hunter S.

Guys, I'm going to get some Bronco gear is the best way to do it on the NFL site? I don't want to get it at my mall anymore... about 10 to 15 bucks more per jersey.

Probably has the best selection of modern gear. Of course, amazon would have a lot of OG stuff and often times be cheaper. Always got mine at malls so I cannot say I really looked all over the web. Ask the Patriots fans aka Europeans.

Troll

Banned
Probably has the best selection of modern gear. Of course, amazon would have a lot of OG stuff and often times be cheaper. Always got mine at malls so I cannot say I really looked all over the web. Ask the Patriots fans aka Europeans.

Why do all the Europeans like the Pats anyways? I never put that together until right now.

Top Bottom