• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
Why do people say they rather suffer a tornado or hurricane rather than an earthquake? The ground shakes for like 3 seconds and you move on with your life, most the time you don't notice it.

Bowser

So today was my last day at my current job. It was...weird. Gonna miss some of my coworkers, but definitely glad to leave the industry. Got two weeks off before I start my new job...2 glorious weeks of doing absolutely nothing.

Lunchbox

Banned
So today was my last day at my current job. It was...weird. Gonna miss some of my coworkers, but definitely glad to leave the industry. Got two weeks off before I start my new job...2 glorious weeks of doing absolutely nothing.

wow bro whyd you quit

the cocksucking industry will miss you. who will i call tonight?

Bowser

wow bro whyd you quit

the cocksucking industry will miss you. who will i call tonight?

I'm not Tom Brady yo

6a00d8341c730253ef017c31646ce3970b-500wi

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Why do people say they rather suffer a tornado or hurricane rather than an earthquake? The ground shakes for like 3 seconds and you move on with your life, most the time you don't notice it.
People aren't talking about that kind of earthquake. It's like comparing a gentle breeze that flips your picnic plate to a hurricane.

I never really had a system preference. Had a PS1, then a gamecube, and a PS3.

Ive had other systems as well but those were my main ones. I'm leaning toward the PS4 because I'm kinda intrigued about their integration of social networking.

I don't think I can ever be a fanboy of a single brand. To many little things bother me thoughout console generations.

I think I switched between owning a 360, Wii, and ps3 multiple times last gen. Until I realized xbox live gold was the devil.

squicken

Congrats on moving on, and enjoy the vacation!

Apparently the major tornado is at Lambert STL Airport, north county St. Louis area. I'm in West County so it seems like it just missed us. We got hail and wind but nothing too major. They are saying it hit the St. Charles Suburbs where I grew up and all my friends and parents live. Haven't heard about any major damage yet though. Just some tree limbs and debris

squicken

TJ Moe tore his achillies, which is why the Pats cut him

-I used to read PFW's summer season preview every year. You youngins and your internet don't know what it used to be like. All we had was baseball to keep us entertained

Apparently the major tornado is at Lambert STL Airport, north county St. Louis area. I'm in West County so it seems like it just missed us. We got hail and wind but nothing too major. They are saying it hit the St. Charles Suburbs where I grew up and all my friends and parents live. Haven't heard about any major damage yet though. Just some tree limbs and debris

Stay safe bro

TJ Moe tore his achillies, which is why the Pats cut him

-I used to read PFW's summer season preview every year. You youngins and your internet don't know what it used to be like. All we had was baseball to keep us entertained

I'm just watching Boggs continually fuck up and the Cardinals still be leagues ahead of every other team in baseball

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

This is one of the most memorable gifs of all time.

20 years from now when people look back on this NFL season nobody will remember the Harbaugh Super Bowl.

But the Buttfumble? The Buttfumble will live forever. So its basically better than winning a Super Bowl.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This is one of the most memorable gifs of all time.

20 years from now when people look back on this NFL season nobody will remember the Harbaugh Super Bowl.

But the Buttfumble? The Buttfumble will live forever. So its basically better than winning a Super Bowl.

But is it better than 4 consecutive NFC conference championship games?

Top Bottom