• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Hunter S.

?

Thread shitting is always going to lead a ban. I really don't even see how his ban is questionable.

That said I figured he got banned for this post.

Well, what he wrote was a lie. Sony's business is being dragged down by things that do not involve gaming. Even though the gaming division has not been very profitable, still it is a very dumb comment. Not to mention Sony's stock has been on the rise lately. They are no Microsoft for sure, but hardly any company is.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
?

Thread shitting is always going to lead a ban. I really don't even see how his ban is questionable.

That said I figured he got banned for this post.

If I put those two posts together, I come to the following conclusion: fanboy gon fanboy.

It's so much more fun to troll everyone. I hope that everyone gets a ps4 and then I will join with my long lost brother, snes, to anger the Sony faithful.

squicken

I'm reading that Sony quote about not needing an always on connection to play the PS4, which is the same for the XBOX. Sony could very clearly say that you can play offline and sell your games at Gamestop. They aren't, b/c the console makers got pushed into this by the publishers

I can't wait until E3 and the Xbone games look like crap relative to the PS4 so the real issues can be addressed

cdyhybrid

There aren't enough ibuprofens in the world to make that happen

Don't need pills anymore, brah!

d6AT6ji.jpg

Fantomex

I'm reading that Sony quote about not needing an always on connection to play the PS4, which is the same for the XBOX. Sony could very clearly say that you can play offline and sell your games at Gamestop. They aren't, b/c the console makers got pushed into this by the publishers

I can't wait until E3 and the Xbone games look like crap relative to the PS4 so the real issues can be addressed

What I don't understand is how publishers can have so much pull on the console makers. At a certain point you'd think console makers would be holding all the cards. What are they gonna release their games on PC only? The Humble Sellout Bundle?

He's just mad that a rams level starter is a 49ers level special teamer

That's an expensive special teamer. Harbrah pretty much hired him to try to figure out how to beat the Rams and all he is going to tell him is to throw at whoever that Craig Dahl idiot is covering

Don't need pills anymore, brah!

d6AT6ji.jpg

That would work if the migraines were real and not an excuse to only play an 8 game schedule

cdyhybrid

That's an expensive special teamer. Harbrah pretty much hired him to try to figure out how to beat the Rams and all he is going to tell him is to throw at whoever that Craig Dahl idiot is covering

That would work if the migraines were real and not an excuse to only play an 8 game schedule

I'd want to only play 8 games if I had to live in Minnesota and catch passes from Christian Ponder.

Russell is the greatest leader in the history of mankind, Percy will be inspired to be his best.

squicken

What I don't understand is how publishers can have so much pull on the console makers. At a certain point you'd think console makers would be holding all the cards. What are they gonna release their games on PC only? The Humble Sellout Bundle?

It would hurt both Sony and Activision if CoD was XBOX only, but it would ultimately hurt Sony more.

Our special teams dropped big time and we allowed a td return in the Super Bowl after being one of the best the year before

I'd want to only play 8 games if I had to live in Minnesota and catch passes from Christian Ponder.

Russell is the greatest leader in the history of mankind, Percy will be inspired to be his best.

The only time this year you will see the best Percy Harvin can be is when Tavon Austin is on the field

Top Bottom