• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Draxal

We don't have Red Robin in the Southeast, brah.

I'm actually still not sure what a Red Robin is, despite having lived in the Midwest for 7 years now.

Burger chain.

edit.

We need another discussion about Burgers, it's the annual offseason tradition.

Talon

Decker was great in College....the 50% of the time he was healthy enough to play.

Cdy, I thought we were bros from making fun of the Ducks. :*( Why you gotta make fun of my boys like that? I don't give you any grief!

Milchjon

Burger chain.

edit.

We need another discussion about Burgers, it's the annual offseason tradition.

Not exactly burgers, but I'm trying to make pulled pork in the oven at the moment.

No one around has ever done it, and I've only had it once myself at a pub, so it's completely experimental, but I'm sure it's actually stupidly easy. I'll just wing it, nothing a bit of good BBQ sauce can't cover up...

bionic77

I know an unusual amount of people from college who got food poisoning from Taco Bell.

What a piece of shit restaurant. I wouldn't eat there if it was free!

ChanHuk

Banned
I know an unusual amount of people from college who got food poisoning from Taco Bell.

More for me.

- Josh Freeman

I still haven't received a call from HR yet........patience I guess.

cdyhybrid

Decker was great in College....the 50% of the time he was healthy enough to play.

Cdy, I thought we were bros from making fun of the Ducks. :*( Why you gotta make fun of my boys like that? I don't give you any grief!

Do you need vibrating seats to know when to stand up and cheer? If not, we're still boys! Come on man, you have to admit that that's ridiculous.

Lunchbox

Banned
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You know weak people with weak stomachs.

I used to work for one of Taco Bells suppliers, everything that goes in their products is fine...I've seen the recipes!

I was more scared by the cheap pepperoni than anything else. Hot dog type ingredients....

Sanjuro

We don't have Red Robin in the Southeast, brah.

I'm actually still not sure what a Red Robin is, despite having lived in the Midwest for 7 years now.

They just started popping up here in the last couple years. It's basically Applebees, but they focus on burgers and burger accessories.

cashman

Banned
I'm so glad the new Madden won't be on the wii U. EA made the right decision, Nintendo is a shit company that's made a mega shit console.

Greg

I'm so glad the new Madden won't be on the wii U. EA made the right decision, Nintendo is a shit company that's made a mega shit console.
Yeah, they make the worst of everything. You have to admit they've gotten better over the years though - their older systems were garbage.

cashman

Banned
Yeah, they make the worst of everything. You have to admit they've gotten better over the years though - their older systems were garbage.

Sure but it's not like it made much of a difference when Sony came out with the playstation. That's what I call a REAL gaming system, not that kiddy Nintendo bullshit.

Top Bottom