• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Godslay

Banned
Goddamit, I missed all the Tebow talk!

I was referring to the fact that the Broncos were totally okay with Kyle Orton shitting the place up. If the demand for Tebow was never there Fox would have rode Orton to that 6-10 finish (at best).

No they weren't. Revisionist history. People wanted Orton gone (maybe not the staff if that's what you are referring to?). At first he was fine, but he shit the bed. Go back to the slick ball, rainy Raiders game of his last year and you will see the seed of wanting Orton gone being planted.

Can't even give credit to McDaniels for Von Miller because everyone knew or believed he would be a sure thing. His success surprises nobody.

McD didn't draft Miller. That was Elway, McDickface was long gone.

You just want Rodgers to touch your ass.

1360612285273_zps409edb38.gif

No they weren't. Revisionist history. People wanted Orton gone (maybe not the staff if that's what you are referring to?). At first he was fine, but he shit the bed. Go back to the slick ball, rainy Raiders game of his last year and you will see the seed of wanting Orton gone being planted.
I remember it like it was yesterday.

MUB3Sgi.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Tim Tebow has blessed me with an interview. I haven't done an interview in like 2 years, what the fuck do you do during an interview again? Do I wear pants or no pants?

Hey Bucket, you see this
I replayed SA earlier this year and it doesn't look great but it doesn't look terrible.
More forgiving than that trailer would seem to imply. I was playing the Xbox version which is classed up a bit.

But yeah, we've come a long way.

Fox318

Tim Tebow has blessed me with an interview. I haven't done an interview in like 2 years, what the fuck do you do during an interview again? Do I wear pants or no pants?

Ask him if he went to the jets with the plan to use Woody Johnson's political money and the stardom of NYC to start his political campaign and eventually lead to world domination with the genocide of free peoples.

ChanHuk

Banned
Ask him if he went to the jets with the plan to use Woody Johnson's political money and the stardom of NYC to start his political campaign and eventually lead to world domination with the genocide of free peoples.

In English please.

And Bulaga at LT? Doesn't he have really short arms? That was Robert Gallery's biggest problem were his midget arms, ironically, they're both from Iowa.

Fantomex

Hey Snes when do you think the Wii U price drop is? I'm finna get one when it's $149

Taco Bell is straight up garbage. It's pretty ok tasting, but it goes down like roadkill. I don't think I'll ever eat there again. Del Taco seems better and cheaper to me. I feel sorry for you poors that have to go to Taco Bell. I live in Cali so real tacos are always near.

Hey Snes when do you think the Wii U price drop is? I'm finna get one when it's $149

Taco Bell is straight up garbage. It's pretty ok tasting, but it goes down like roadkill. I don't think I'll ever eat there again. Del Taco seems better and cheaper to me.

I wish I had a Del Taco near me. T bell is awesome but gets old

Milchjon

I was surprised by how small all their stuff is when I finally got to try Taco Bell. I mean, a hard shell taco is like 3 bites...

Taco Bell is straight up garbage. It's pretty ok tasting, but it goes down like roadkill. I don't think I'll ever eat there again. Del Taco seems better and cheaper to me. I feel sorry for you poors that have to go to Taco Bell. I live in Cali so real tacos are always near.

wait

taco bell isnt real tacos

Fox318

In English please.

And Bulaga at LT? Doesn't he have really short arms? That was Robert Gallery's biggest problem were his midget arms, ironically, they're both from Iowa.

Did Tebow choose NY of Jacksonville because of his political aspirations and the boost that both the owner and the city would further his goals?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Who the heck shapes their rice like a hockey puck? Faux tacos!

squicken

Did Tebow choose NY of Jacksonville because of his political aspirations and the boost that both the owner and the city would further his goals?

It was in the Yahoo article. He didn't go to Jacksonville b/c the coach and GM didn't want him. Kahn did. The Jets, on the other hand, had Sparano, Tannenbaum and Rex recruiting Tebow. Stop with your bonkers conspiracies and just accept your team is a donkey show

Tamanon

Banned

Tebow would've gotten a bigger political boost in a career in Florida, a swing state where he could be beloved.

Slo

Decker was great in College....the 50% of the time he was healthy enough to play.

Cdy, I thought we were bros from making fun of the Ducks. :*( Why you gotta make fun of my boys like that? I don't give you any grief!

DECKER! DECKER! DECKER!

Milchjon

Why is he holding a baby when there's obviously a woman in the room? Give her the baby and hold your own beer like a man, JCut!

Then he'd have to get up and get his beer on his own. That's contrary to his MO of sitting there and watching from afar when something of importance is to be done.

cajunator

Banned
Jim Thomas (@jthom1) tweeted at 4:24 PM on Fri, May 03, 2013:
Baltimore Ravens announce they have hired Steve Spanuolo as senior defensive assistant.
(https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/330432805949562880)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES! Ravens worst defense next year confirmed

FUCKING LOL.

ALso, the WiiU's main fault is not having a purple version. I would have bought one of those without thinking twice. the black version is pretty nice though. I dont regret getting it. Although having some games would be pretty nice.

Godslay

Banned
I remember it like it was yesterday.

MUB3Sgi.gif

That game is forever burned into my memory. It's when I finally had enough of Orton. I just knew something bad would happen on that drive.

I realized it about a hour after posting it. Shame on me for giving McDogshit more credit than he deserves. :-(

I could see how a person would get that mixed up. McD was dumped part of the way through that season, with Studesville taking over. Orton was hurt the game after McD was fired, and Tebow came in. He lost against the Raiders, and Chargers, but engineered the day after Christmas miracle against the Texans. What a horrible season, besides the Timmy highlights.

It's never too late!

Plenty of offseason left, plenty of Tebow Time!!!

Top Bottom