• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I'll never forget the day the book got released and some loser driving around in a car in front of book stores yelling "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE".

The anger and sadness by those fans. :(
Damn sucks for all those ppl, I still haven't read the last book and have avoided all spoilers.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
972087_10151613686383605_407502722_n.jpg

Erron, Cutler, RGIII, Brandon Weeden and all other QBs on our schedule will shit themselves when they see this opposite of them.

Love that picture.

I've also got Stafford penciled in for 5000 passing yards this season, but, Kas, you may be able to talk me into believing it'll be 8000.

eznark

Banned
You're nicer than I am!

I wouldn't be shocked to see another 4-5 win season. Wins over the Browns, Cards, Tampa, Philly, split with Minnesota.

The Bears are going to be really bad. Like, really really bad. That offensive line is potentially the worst in football history.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Bears are going to be really bad. Like, really really bad. That offensive line is potentially the worst in football history.

Oh please let it be so. The game that the Giants sacked Cutler a dozen times is one of my favorites! I sustain myself on the tears of Cutler and Bears fans.

bionic77

Sadly it's nothing we all haven't seen before :(

Maybe bionic would help me sue him or something.
I am pretty good attorney, but how would I prove that you didn't enjoy it?

I need to show damages.

This would be an easier case if Tom Brady texted you his lady/demon parts. I would just show that picture to any jury outside of New England and they would automatically give us whatever we asked for.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I am pretty good attorney, but how would I prove that you didn't enjoy it?

I need to show damages.

This would be an easier case if Tom Brady texted you his lady/demon parts. I would just show that picture to any jury outside of New England and they would automatically give us whatever we asked for.

You'd probably work pro bono to sue or prosecute Tammy.

cajunator

Banned
Saints progress this offseason gives me hope. Im penciling them in for 10 wins and a playoff spot. From there who the hell knows.
Next year we are capfucked.

Top Bottom