• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Alot of games from this gen I wish were still active online
Rb6 Vegas
Shadowrun
Warhawk
Perfect dark zero
Gears 1
I'm sure more will come to me

squicken

Picked up an OG XBOX copy of Star Wars: Republic Commando today. Game was sooooo damn good.

The people at LucasArts are damn morons. KOTOR, Star Wars Battlefront, and Republic Commando were amazing games, and they pissed away all three of those IPs

Bread

Banned
Alot of games from this gen I wish were still active online
Rb6 Vegas
Shadowrun
Warhawk
Perfect dark zero
Gears 1
I'm sure more will come to me
:(
vegas and shadowrun were such great games. those along with cod2 are my favorite non-halo multiplayer games of all time

The people at LucasArts are damn morons. KOTOR, Star Wars Battlefront, and Republic Commando were amazing games, and they pissed away all three of those IPs

Seriously, sometimes you wonder how people so incompetent are allowed to be in charge of such huge corporations. I don't have an MBA. I don't have any business knowledge. I barely graduated college and I could have made a better Xbox 3 than the Xbone. I could have made a better electric car than the Volt. I would have offered A La Carte Cable twenty years ago. There is no reason the CEOs in these industries shouldn't all be fired

bionic77

Seriously, sometimes you wonder how people so incompetent are allowed to be in charge of such huge corporations. I don't have an MBA. I don't have any business knowledge. I barely graduated college and I could have made a better Xbox 3 than the Xbone. I could have made a better electric car than the Volt. I would have offered A La Carte Cable twenty years ago. There is no reason the CEOs in these industries shouldn't all be fired
You are assuming those CEOs were trying to make good products.

Bread

Banned
The shit Shadowrun took on the internet for not being some old game no one cared about was so stupid. That game had so many good ideas, it's too bad that MS tried to shoehorn in that cross-platform nonsense
yup nerds suck balls

shadowrun took counter strike's mechanics to the next level. i wonder if people still play it on the pc, I'd go buy it if they do.

JABEE

This is impossible for Philly fans.
bmaoAbA.gif

Yeah shadowrun is probably my favorite game that didn't really work.
I almost had all the achievements :/. I'd love a new online one, but that won't happen ;(

ChanHuk

Banned
So I should watch Arrested Development?

Fuck, I hate waiting, didn't call me back today. Hopefully he'll get to me tomorrow, only problem is that I'm working 6am-6pm. I blame this on horrible Pats fans.

bionic77

Fuck, I hate waiting, didn't call me back today. Hopefully he'll get to me tomorrow, only problem is that I'm working 6am-6pm. I blame this on horrible Pats fans.
You are almost 10 years late to the party but I would recommend it.

Start from the beginning. If you don't like it by the 3rd or 4th episode it is not for you.

Don't watch it, if you watch it I might have to start liking you.

bionic77

Big Trouble in Little China is on. I always end up watching this movie when it is on.

A perfect movie. Like Karate Kid, Raiders and OG Star Wars.

What a great decade for movies.

Probably already covered in this thread, but Ravens visited the White House today. Obama told Ed Reed he looks like an old man.

Bionic is right, he looked homeless even in a suit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Big Trouble in Little China is on. I always end up watching this movie when it is on.

A perfect movie. Like Karate Kid, Raiders and OG Star Wars.

What a great decade for movies.

Big Trouble in Little China might be my favorite movie of all time. It's just so good!

ChanHuk

Banned
Well fuck my fuckin life. The director called to schedule an appointment but I'm not available tomorrow or Friday and is going on vacation until the following week. I don't think I'm getting the job or even a chance to interview :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well fuck my fuckin life. The director called to schedule an appointment but I'm not available tomorrow or Friday and is going on vacation until the following week. I don't think I'm getting the job or even a chance to interview :(

Can't go on your lunch break?

I would contact him and explain your situation. If you can reschedule for a more appropriate time within a week they shouldnt hold it against you.

Explain that your current work schedule doesnt make that time available.

Top Bottom