• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

hillbilly chicks are such a turn off. that goofy pennsylvania farmers daughter smile only lasts 2 days in the real world

we go for exotic euro meat here

Wellllllll not all of us:

Bianca-Vince-Wilfork.jpeg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Chicago is just a complete joke of an organization at this point. I'd be surprised if they win 5 games.

Why?

Their GM didn't think he was good enough to make the squad and got rid of him and got back what he could.

Wish the Jets had a GM that smart, one that was willing to cut useless dead weight first round picks who don't belong on the roster.

squicken

Why?

Their GM didn't think he was good enough to make the squad and got rid of him and got back what he could.

Wish the Jets had a GM that smart, one that was willing to cut useless dead weight first round picks who don't belong on the roster.

The Jets GM tried, he just choose the wrong first round pick to get rid of

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have that one too.

This shit better not break. I think I paid 500 dollars for this Netflix player!

I noticed in the last couple of weeks it would often keep running the fan at high speeds even when it was just playing video files. Didn't really click that it was likely on its last legs until it was too late though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I noticed in the last couple of weeks it would often keep running the fan at high speeds even when it was just playing video files. Didn't really click that it was likely on its last legs until it was too late though.

Did you at least get the disc out? When my ps3 went ylod, it wouldn't do anything... :(

Why?

Everything I've seen and heard about them this offseason has been negative. They have a lot to prove, at the very least.

Greg

Obviously too late now, but I took the vacuum (sock over hose) to my vents when my launch 60GB started doing that, and the fans stopped acting up.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can't believe that the Bears valued Carimi as low as a sixth rounder.

That means he's not even good enough to be a backup guard or on the practice squad.

So since I'm a poor and literally have nothing to do tomorrow besides watch E3, I decided I'll make my own French fries after seeing that E3 thread. Cutting some potatoes now, any suggestions?

I can't believe that the Bears valued Carimi as low as a sixth rounder.

That means he's not even good enough to be a backup guard or on the practice squad.

carimi has to be the worst offensive lineman in the league if he can't even crack backup spot on the bears. although chilo rachal would give him a run for his money

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
carimi has to be the worst offensive lineman in the league if he can't even crack backup spot on the bears. although chilo rachal would give him a run for his money

So what you're saying is that Tampa is moving Freeman to o-line and Carimi to QB?

are fat ps3s shit or should I only buy a slim one?

The original slims are built like a tank so go with that if you want durability.

rando14

Chicago is just a complete joke of an organization at this point. I'd be surprised if they win 5 games.

I really agree with you. They seem like a total mess right now.

This time tomorrow we will have hopefully seen Crackdown 3, Rainbow 6 Patriots, what Sony Santa Monica is working on, Black Tusk's game, and be 1 day away from New Smash and Mario U. This is going to be such a great E3. I hope that all 3 console makers have huge surprises in store for us.

Top Bottom