• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Lunchbox

Banned
So in 12hrs, I got free breakfast, a fish taco lunch plate for $5, and watched 9 episodes of House of Cards. Makes me want to work full time sometimes.
fish taco? thats healthy

5e4cRCd.png

ChanHuk

Banned
It is really good man, you should get it if you dont have anything else to play.

Eh, I'm conflicted, I rather put the $35 into The Last of Us. Then again AC is perfect for me at work because of its pick up and play nature.

Steak:

Ribeye > Porterhouse > New York Strip > Filet Mignon

Eh, I'm conflicted, I rather put the $35 into The Last of Us. Then again AC is perfect for me at work because of its pick up and play nature.

Steak:

Ribeye > Porterhouse > New York Strip > Filet Mignon

That is a tough call, glad I was able to get both. tLou is going to be so fucking good.

You don't need to wait that long. Game 2 is usually when their season is over and they start weighing their options which are waiting for the draft and another season or suicide.
Sounds about right. I think it was last year after walking out of the eagles game hope was lost.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You don't need to wait that long. Game 2 is usually when their season is over and they start weighing their options which are waiting for the draft and another season or suicide.

True. How is Trent doing these days? Thinking his broken everything could get the party started early.

True, it doesn't get worse than four straight Super Bowl losses followed by 20 years of mostly irrelevance :(

Oh and the city of Buffalo is dead/dying on top of it all.

Yeah, your words don't affect me. When posting a .500 season is basically a pipe dream nothing can hurt

Eleuin

Don't go near Gaming at all bro.
We need you for the NHL next season.
You can eat a dick during NFL games though of course. <3
When the leafs lost I didn't know whether to laugh or just shake my head.
Watch the bruins win the cup now :(
You're going to the game at lambeau right? What a horrible game you chose to watch.
you can post in the threads, just dont post any opinions
Yeah I'm finding that despite being approved I still lurk a lot, I guess not voicing my opinion plays into that.
Where do you live?
Canadia

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I can't remember the last console game I actually bought on day 1. GT5? Maybe? TLoU is going to break that streak.

So in 12hrs, I got free breakfast, a fish taco lunch plate for $5, and watched 9 episodes of House of Cards. Makes me want to work full time sometimes.

If you worked closer to some Raider fans, you'd never have a free moment.

ChanHuk

Banned
I can't remember the last console game I actually bought on day 1. GT5? Maybe? TLoU is going to break that streak.

If you worked closer to some Raider fans, you'd never have a free moment.

True......good thing the hospital is located in Laguna Beach, they prevent Raiders fan from going there by inflating their housing prices. Tourists on the other hand..........good thing the medics take them up the street to the real hospital. Fuck you if you're a tourist and walk into this hospital and make me drive you down the street.

It's bliss. Had a bunch of Gaffers just run through my town and grab some pears.

You talking that good shit now, but when the Browns win the PRIMETIME SHITBOWL you'll learn a new meaning of the word despair biiiiiiiiiiittttcccchhhhhhh

give me your info (and any other NFL-agers!) here is mine:

Name: fmt
Town: 49erton
Fruit: Cherry
Friend code: 399577919958

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
give me your info (and any other NFL-agers!) here is mine:

Name: fmt
Town: 49erton
Fruit: Cherry
Friend code: 399577919958

Sure!

Name: Kave
Town: Kessel
Fruit: Pear
Friend Code: 4313-0419-9714

I've knocked my DS down to zero power so I'll be adding anyone before I go to bed tonight and tomorrow.

eznark

Banned
Sure!

Name: Kave
Town: Kessel
Fruit: Pear
Friend Code: 4313-0419-9714

I've knocked my DS down to zero power so I'll be adding anyone before I go to bed tonight and tomorrow.

I'M GOING TO BURN YOUR FUCKING TOWN DOWNNNNNNNNNNN

Friend code is 0989-2170-6876

squicken

Well if it is MS forcing DRM on publishers then I'm sure that PS4 will be just like the good old days

Also I'm glad GoT cut content from book 3 and moved it to next season. It tells me they know that the next two books are shit, and won't be bound to them

methodman

Banned
How's Animal Crossing? Thinking about downloading it right now to my XL. I just got DKC:R two weeks ago, game is fucking amazing. Nintendo is killin it on the 3ds. Fire Emblem, DKC:R, Kid Icarus, Mario 3d Land etc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well if it is MS forcing DRM on publishers then I'm sure that PS4 will be just like the good old days

Also I'm glad GoT cut content from book 3 and moved it to next season. It tells me they know that the next two books are shit, and won't be bound to them

300+ pages of (Book 4 spoiler!)
Brienne and Jamie Lanister walking through the woods developing a bizarre romance

bionic77

How's Animal Crossing? Thinking about downloading it right now to my XL. I just got DKC:R two weeks ago, game is fucking amazing. Nintendo is killin it on the 3ds. Fire Emblem, DKC:R, Kid Icarus, Mario 3d Land etc
I need to get DK. Loved the SNES games and never played it on Wii.

And yes Nintendo is indeed killing it on the 3DS. Best console around these days.

Bread

Banned
i had my first california burrito today

goddamn

fuck you socal for having this and not letting us east coasters have any

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Book 4 was so painful and awful I waited on reviews for the fifth book.

I didn't read it and read the synopsis for the relevant bits. Maybe I'll go back and read it some day!

rando14

Book 4 was so painful and awful I waited on reviews for the fifth book.

I didn't read it and read the synopsis for the relevant bits. Maybe I'll go back and read it some day!

3 > 2 = 1 > 5 > 4

5 as a whole isn't bad, certain perspectives though are

Top Bottom