• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

MechDX

you have matt schaub

logic: you are one step above the jaguars.......barely

11976285-mmmain.jpg

Schaub doesn't wear hats with a pom-pom.

Advantage: Schaub

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
LeBron didn't score 30, so that will end up being the discussion

most people hate the smell, but it's delicious

anything is better than ketchup

lol @ Lebron still playing

And yeah, ketchup is an awful condiment except for scrambled eggs and sometimes meat loaf.

most people hate the smell, but it's delicious

anything is better than ketchup
Got my fries soaking in the fridge now, and yeah I hate the smell of vinegar. You're also right ketchup is worthless. I have some shredded mozz cheese in fridge I'll probably add some.

I enjoy BBQ or sweet and sour from mcdonalds sometimes with fries

bionic77

Pats wins over the Steelers don't count in the eyes of anyone who knows anything about football. Those wins and trophies count as much to us as PED tests from the Seahawks organization or Yankee's claim that he is not on the MS payroll.

Also what's wrong with ketchup on fries? What else is it good for if for fries?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sweet Aunt Nancys Panties NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You were actually a fun junior and you had to go and get banned.

YOU FOOL! WE FUCKING WARNED YOU ASSHOLE! :(

MechDX

If you read ANY of the gaming threads that could be considered "console warrior" topics its loaded with juniors posting. Did they not lurk for months before they joined?

Its like watching buttfumble'gif over and over...it never ends and is always good for a laugh.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How does ari not get banned? That guy is like the Teflon poster.....racism and console wars!

Also, this is why you never learn the names of the juniors. There's no point!

He'll always be Aunt Brady's Lady Panties or whatever to me anyway.

ChanHuk

Banned
So in 12hrs, I got free breakfast, a fish taco lunch plate for $5, and watched 9 episodes of House of Cards. Makes me want to work full time sometimes.

Top Bottom