• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Forza 5 and BF4 are must haves, but based on the link you sent me I'm not sure they are Bone exclusives. Obviously BF4 isn't, but even the Forza 5 link didn't indicate it was a Bone exclusive. So it might be coming to 360 and Bone.

I agree that if I'm going to get Boned (that was for you, bionic) that Spark, BF4, Forza 5, DR3 and CoD Ghosts are probably all launch titles to unwrap Christmas morning.

I dont see how Forza 5 could be on 360 with all the cloud integration it has.

That's a lot of dog shit. Every game you play today could be done on PS2. Just with shitty, messy graphics.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about. The Respawn guys on the day 2 giantbomb cast said that the PC version of Titanfall will be missing out on features that the XB1 version will have due to the lack of cloud on the PC.

brentech

I dont see how Forza 5 could be on 360 with all the cloud integration it has.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about. The Respawn guys on the day 2 giantbomb cast said that the PC version of Titanfall will be missing out on features that the XB1 version will have due to the lack of cloud on the PC.

Of course they could do it on 360, but they arnt so it doesnt matter that they could.
This has to be some of the dumbest succession of posts I've seen as of late.

Yankeehater going hard for the X1.

Must've gotten a bonus from MS.

kangaroo%2010.jpg

They gave him a whole family.

P.S. (Microsoft if you're listening, if you give me that P1 you had on display at E3, I will be the best salesman you've ever had.)

Just saw Man of Steel, I really enjoyed it.

agreed, great movie!

in other news, is killer instinct now a launch title? that is the only game that would make me think about getting an xbone at launch. i have it pre-ordered but plan to cancel it if MS doesn't change their evil ways. every other interesting game will be on ps4.... and i also like ps4's exclusives much better.

what a shame MS had to do it this way. we could've had a good ol fashioned system wars nerd-off but instead its just MS getting their ass kicked in by everyone and their mom day after day, horrible revelation after horrible revelation. the system will sell out to start but make no mistake MS is going to be crushed (especially world wide) by sony unless they change their stance on drm/always on/etc

bionic77

C'mon dude. We hear the same thing every fucking gen. Blah blah this couldn't be done on the last gen consoles and it is almost always bullshit.

Says the fanboy who jumped on the X1 bandwagon.

Yeah I just jumped on the MS bandwagon. My god you are even dumber then I could have imagined.

C'mon dude. We hear the same thing every fucking gen. Blah blah this couldn't be done on the last gen consoles and it is almost always bullshit.

This is very true. We will have to wait and see how it plays out but they seem to be doing some interesting things that havent been done before with AI.

agreed, great movie!

in other news, is killer instinct now a launch title? that is the only game that would make me think about getting an xbone at launch. i have it pre-ordered but plan to cancel it if MS doesn't change their evil ways. every other interesting game will be on ps4.... and i also like ps4's exclusives much better.

what a shame MS had to do it this way. we could've had a good ol fashioned system wars nerd-off but instead its just MS getting their ass kicked in by everyone and their mom day after day, horrible revelation after horrible revelation. the system will sell out to start but make no mistake MS is going to be crushed (especially world wide) by sony unless they change their stance on drm/always on/etc

What exclusives does PS4 have vs. the Bone?

I know Bone has DR3, Project Spark, TitanFall, Forza 5 and ultimately Halo 5 in 2014.

What does PS4 have besides the next Killzone? I'm not trying to troll; I really would like to know what PS4 games there are to determine whether I'm biting the bullet on both of these consoles.

OPM predicts the PS4 launch lineup:

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/05/31/official-playstation-mags-ps4-launch-line-up-predictions/

So other than Killzone (and really, how many FPSs do we need? if you're into Halo/BF4/CoD you can skip KZ, likewise if you're into KZ/BF4/CoD then you can skip Halo) and Infamous I see a ton of "unlikely for launch" and multi-plat games.

People are pissed about MSFT's policies; I get that. They fucked up the marketing and PR on this to a degree that marketing graduates will be using this E3 as thesis material within a year. I get that.

What I don't get it how people can look at the exclusives for each console and decide "no way am I getting Boned." I choose to look past all the retarded "no used games/internet connection" crap and see the games I want to play. When was the last time any of you turned on your console and it didn't automatically connect to the internet? The used game thing pisses me off, it does. But it basically means I'll just buy fewer games for the Bone than I would have. I personally think that hurts the developers/publishers more than they realize, but we're heading to a crash anyway.

Tom Cruise is still awesome but the rest of the actors, especially the lawyer... terrible.

It was literally two weeks ago and I don't remember a lawyer. That's how mediocre it was. Instantly forgettable, except for Cruise
setting up that fight in the bar with the chick hitting on him.

So other than Killzone (and really, how many FPSs do we need? if you're into Halo/BF4/CoD you can skip KZ, likewise if you're into KZ/BF4/CoD then you can skip Halo) and Infamous I see a ton of "unlikely for launch" and multi-plat games.

People are pissed about MSFT's policies; I get that. They fucked up the marketing and PR on this to a degree that marketing graduates will be using this E3 as thesis material within a year. I get that.

What I don't get it how people can look at the exclusives for each console and decide "no way am I getting Boned." I choose to look past all the retarded "no used games/internet connection" crap and see the games I want to play. When was the last time any of you turned on your console and it didn't automatically connect to the internet? The used game thing pisses me off, it does. But it basically means I'll just buy fewer games for the Bone than I would have. I personally think that hurts the developers/publishers more than they realize, but we're heading to a crash anyway.

I wouldnt sleep on KZ:SF. They are doing more open ended mission objectives like PD:0 had. The levels look huge and the weapon variety should be great. I am a bit dissapointed in it only being 30fps and also them going to super soldier route, but KZ2 was a great game and KZ3 was really good to. Cant wait to see mp.

So Man of Steel is on the list of things to do tomorrow for Father's Day. Only concern is that every father in America has also decided "what a great idea! Superman on Father's Day!"

Brilliant idea to release a Superman movie on Father's Day weekend.

Only problem is that I hate seeing a movie in a crowded theater. So... fuck, I guess. I wonder if going around 8 will be better than going around 4.

JABEE

I'm not sure what games I'm buying at launch for PS4, but I'm looking at Destiny, Knack, and Killzone. I'm still on the fence about the sports titles coming out. Madden looked okay. I wish there was an NHL game coming out this year for PS4/XBONE.

I'm not sure what games I'm buying at launch for PS4, but I'm looking at Destiny, Knack, and Killzone. I'm still on the fence about the sports titles coming out. Madden looked okay. I wish there was an NHL game coming out this year for PS4/XBONE.

Destiny is spring 2014 at the earliest. Cant fucking wait for it though.

Destiny will be on Bone too, though PS4 will have exclusive content. Knack is the next Jonathan Blow game, right? I still haven't played Braid.

brentech

killzone 2 mp was fucking fantastic, until you leveled up a few times and everyone had 1000 bots flying around.

At it's base, it was like a realistic, gritty experience. I thought I was going to become engrossed in it for a while. But yeah....soon as I leveled up a bit, it just became like most other MP shooters now days. Too much extra shit going on that takes away from the skill of shooting at range, flanking, and other battle tactics.

Destiny will be on Bone too, though PS4 will have exclusive content. Knack is the next Jonathan Blow game, right? I still haven't played Braid.

Knack is the Pixar looking game.
Mark Cerny, the same man responsible for the design of the PlayStation 4 itself, created Knack.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-dont-be-deceived-by-the-cuteness-of-ps4s-knack

bionic77

We went out for dinner tonight for Father's Day.

Taking toddlers out for dinner isn't fun. Wish we had family nearby to dump them on.

Top Bottom