• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Xece

Banned
This is sad. I have a lot of disposable income and I am bored and thinking of buying some cool piece of tech in the next few months and I can't think of anything and honestly I am not that hard for either a Wii U or PS4.

Suggestions bros. What would you buy in this situation? Any really cool piece of tech that just came out or is coming out soon?

tebow-figure.jpg

Tim Tebow the action figure

cashman

Banned
This is sad. I have a lot of disposable income and I am bored and thinking of buying some cool piece of tech in the next few months and I can't think of anything and honestly I am not that hard for either a Wii U or PS4.

Suggestions bros. What would you buy in this situation? Any really cool piece of tech that just came out or is coming out soon?

How about an Xbox 1

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Oh shit we reached OT3, Nice

Only 2 months till Pre-Season, Woo Hoo!

Why does NFL gaf basically become the gaming forum during the off season. What puts me off of off season NFL Gaf is this annoying BS.

Really?

So hows everyone been?

Build a HTPC.

Personally in the next year i'm going to buy a 60" LED, build a low power/noise HTPC and buy a Receiver to upgrade my home theater. Haven't decided which one i'll do first, but i'm leaning on building the home theater. That will scratch my itch for a few weeks.

nest-338x280.png

Why does NFL gaf basically become the gaming forum during the off season. What puts me off of off season NFL Gaf is this annoying BS.
Yhoa bro OTAs were exciting as fuck then I played this like, way intense game of frisbee bro.

Wanna kick the sack around?

Pre-ordered the PS4 battlefield bundle.

Not even a big shooter fan but it seemed like the best overall value.

Heres hoping I have a real job by then so I can afford it when it launches (Thank you amazon for not charging until then!).

GraveRobberX

vvTznb3.png

My PS4 set

Will wait on Sales/Deals for games, hopefully Black Friday has some nice stuff for PS4 going like they did for the Wii U... Hopefully!

I'm going for the Holy Trinity Demon's Souls Platinums!

I'm getting there slowly!

UcFo6Xf.png

ChanHuk

Banned
It's like playing an army game blended with Final Fantasy Chronicles no?

What Valkyria Chronicles or XCOM? Because Final Fantasy turned into some futuristic piece of Japanese turd that I haven't played since IX.

Valkyria Chronicles is set in a fictional WWII where you can pretend to be AMERICA and curb stomp them hostile GERMANS. Actually VC has probably one of the best OSTs, EVER.

vvTznb3.png

My PS4 set

Will wait on Sales/Deals for games, hopefully Black Friday has some nice stuff for PS4 going like they did for the Wii U... Hopefully!

I'm going for the Holy Trinity Demon's Souls Platinums!

I'm getting there slowly!

UcFo6Xf.png

Got any more of those ps+ codes laying around? I never jumped on that train.

GraveRobberX

Got any more of those ps+ codes laying around? I never jumped on that train.

Well when I told you guys when GAF was having that Free For All from IGN fuck-up, most of you scoffed =/

I don't have any, I think those freebee days are over

Now NA will have no 1 month stack-able codes, most likely will follow the EU route of 1 month that can't stack, can't be used on account which already had +. so you have to create a new account every month or some ridiculous loop hole

I'm good till 11/2016, I could have gotten 2 more years of PS+ from Best Buy for $20 and push me close to 2019 lol

Well when I told you guys when GAF was having that Free For All from IGN fuck-up, most of you scoffed =/

Now NA will have no 1 month stack-able codes, most likely will follow the EU route of 1 month that can't stack, can't be used on account which already had +. sp you have to create a new account every month or some ridiculous loop hole

I'm good till 11/2016, I could have gotten 2 more years of PS+ from Best Buy for $20 and push me close to 2019 lol

Eh oh well.

I definitely would have jumped on that gravy train if I was privy to it at the time. But yeah I totally scoffed when I saw you went to 2016 lol. Before things went prime to play mp it seemed crazy.

Look whose laughing now huh!? Hopefully now that it is more required we will be seeing tons of PS+ deals like Xbox Live does.

Now NA will have no 1 month stack-able codes, most likely will follow the EU route of 1 month that can't stack, can't be used on account which already had +. so you have to create a new account every month or some ridiculous loop hole

Damn..I wish I had my PS3 then.

You guys probably already talked and its super old now but I still wanna talk about it:

Putin Stole Kraft's Superbowl Ring in 2005

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft revealed the real story behind a 2005 meeting with Vladimir Putin, during which the Russian president pocketed his Super Bowl ring, worth more than $25,000. Kraft, at the time, claimed the diamond-encrusted bauble was a gift, but he now admits Putin stole it, and the White House intervened when he demanded it back.

Kraft explained the incident happened while Sandy Weill and other business execs were in St. Petersburg. “I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,’ ” Kraft told the crowd at Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala at the Waldorf-Astoria.“I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”

The question is this: What was more legitimate? How Putin got the ring or how craft got it?

Fantomex

I went and got the PSN+ for a year, thanks Chan. I feel sorry for you poors that haven't gotten it yet. Just downloaded lbp karting and I'm driving as captain America, so much swag.

if you have never played PSASBR then you should practice first. it looks similar to smash bros but it really isn't and i will just dominate you with radec if you dont know the rules!

Top Bottom