• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just got Animal Crossing because you all recommended. Never played one before. So you're telling me I can't do anything at night? All the stores close and I can't pass time other than wait for the morning? Am I missing something because this sucks

You can be able to change the town ordinances so the shops stay open an extra 3 hours.

Yeah if he invites you to his town. You can even make holes all over the place and make his neighbors call him sugar balls instead. I'm totally serious.

I assume I need some kind of friend code/ name for this? I don't venture into the online in the 3DS, because I've mostly been playing old DS games, but this sounds like a reason to try.

Fantomex

I assume I need some kind of friend code/ name for this? I don't venture into the online in the 3DS, because I've mostly been playing old DS games, but this sounds like a reason to try.

Yeah you need his friend code, I'm hoping chan gets it and I get it so I can come over to his town and chop down all his trees, trample his flowers and kidnap his postman so he never gets mail again.

Fox318

The fantasy aspect is only nfl.com right? Most people are on yahoo and espn thankfully, but Microsoft would be dumb not to have those integrated as well. They already have a deal with espn for watch and yahoo allows you to use their fantasy content on your site with some caveats.

Not the Shirtless league.

Can we chat shirtless while watching our shirtless teams?

squicken

Dutch nooooooooo!!

That NFL thing on Xbone looks cool as shit. Won't really be useful for this year, but that's the way I watch on Sundays. I have the four box thing going with a couple of games and RZC, plus a browser open for NFL GAF and Twitter. Just getting updates for a FF team is lame, but the actual highlights just moments after it happens? That's awesome

That's got to be a self-imposed ban for Dutch, he's literally only posted in this thread and the FF thread the past couple of days.

He did say he had some tests coming up so maybe its because of that.

Milchjon

Hey Fantomex, protip, don't ever go to Orange Coast Memorial ER. I got hired, start next month.

Congrats!

And yeah, Dutch will be back in 2 weeks and of course he didn't do anything wrong. We're talking about the guy who once waited for me after making my car spin in an online race :-D

ChanHuk

Banned
Before I quit from here, I will find out the code for pharmacy. Narcotics and benzos for everyone but Gata since he's being mean.

Top Bottom