• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I was never bothered by the DRM personally. I rarely buy used games anymore and I definitely don't lend the titles I do buy. At least it separated the console from the PS4.

Now all the x180 is is an expensive weaker PS4 with useless Kinect tech bolted on.

There's also a "make WiiU Region Free" topic, though I don't know how that really solves the issue of no games getting released anywhere problem

To be fair that ones been around for like two weeks.

squicken

Let's say Aaron Hernandez gets suspended for a season (or thrown in jail), and Gronk's back doesn't heal.

Who do the Pats go to at tight end? Tebow?

They have Jake Ballard and like every tight end who played for the Rams in 2010 or 2011. But yeah, if Brady lights up the league with a team that short handed, then he really is the GOAT. I think we'll see them run it a lot this year, even with Gronk and Hernandez

They have Jake Ballard and like every tight end who played for the Rams in 2010 or 2011. But yeah, if Brady lights up the league with a team that short handed, then he really is the GOAT. I think we'll see them run it a lot this year, even with Gronk and Hernandez

Pretty sure they have the last 6 Rutgers TEs on the roster as well.

bionic77

Let's say Aaron Hernandez gets suspended for a season (or thrown in jail), and Gronk's back doesn't heal.

Who do the Pats go to at tight end? Tebow?
This is what is going to happen. Hernandez is going to go on trial and end up getting the chair for killing so many people. Gronk's surgery is going to reveal 10 new super STDs and he will have to retire. Amendola is going to get hurt in the first game of the season when Brady leaves him out to dry over the middle. With no receivers let (Welker who?) Tammy is going to struggle immensely for the first 8 games. The Pats will go a mediocre 2-6 and Bellicheat will get fired because in addition to the offense sucking the genius will continue to field an embarrassing defense. This will happen the same week that Kraft's dead wife conspires with Putin to have Kraft assassinated for the quickness of his rebounding and the foolishness of talking publicly about Putin jacking his fraud ring. Cheat might have kept his job the new owner wants to play clean and Bill is the first to go. The new coach will come in and promptly send Tammy to the bench realizing that without any receivers or tight ends the Pats can't win by passing. The coach will turn to religion and the run game and Tebow will come in save the Patriots and lead them to the Superbowl. The power of Tebow will lead to a reconliation between myself and shitty Pat fans everywhere. Tammy will be traded to the Jets. Not to play qb. But because of his feminine feet (Rex is big into that) and to have Tammy watch the rest of the Jets fuck Rex's dumpy wife.

It sounds crazy now but you will all call me a prophet by week 8 when this all comes true.

It is amazing how Boston has exposed Crawford on the high glove side. The dude is slow on that side. It'll be interesting to see how teams try and attack him there in the future.

squicken

newesth6jfb.jpg

oldest26k0k.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Get real. Hernandez will just go the Ray route. Finger one of his boys, plead guilty to obstruction of justice and serve 90 days of probation.

TheFatOne

Wow that sounds like damming stuff. I still can't believe how dumb some professional athletes are. I never understand why when some dudes get paid they continue to act like thugs even though they are millionaires. I Will never understand that.

Edit: Has there been any mention of a motive?It has to be something incredibly stupid.

Top Bottom