• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I called DirecTV yesterday to confirm and they will be offering the NFL Sunday Ticket for $200 and Sunday Ticket Max for $300. The only differences between the regular ST and Max are the Max has the Red Zone, Shortcuts, player tracker, and something else. I'm pretty sure the Game Mix is included with the regular ST.

Milchjon

I wanna punch Hernandez in the face, but I don't wanna be found dead somewhere in Attleboro.

Isn't Attleboro somewhere along the rail road from Boston to Providence? I remember that name from somewhere.

squicken

The whole thing early on about him not being a suspect was so dumb. Bedard kind of homered it on that one

Sucks for Pats fans, but obviously, we all want justice to be done either way

TheFatOne

The whole thing early on about him not being a suspect was so dumb. Bedard kind of homered it on that one

No it could be a situation where his source was a police officer and they didn't want to give anything away. Maybe they had solid evidence, and were just looking at getting more.

Edit: I'm saying that because generally Bedard is not a homer. He usually tells it like it is.
Hernandez just had a baby too.

My god what a fucking idiot.

Can't cure stupid.

yeah i just dont get how you can say he's not a suspect, when a key piece of evidence (car) is in his name

Milchjon

Welker. Gronk. Tebow. Hernandez. Worst offseason ever.

I wanna go back to simpler times when we could spend all day talking about Welker's hairplugs and Brady's flab :'(

Welker. Gronk. Tebow. Hernandez. Worst offseason ever.

I wanna go back to simpler times when we could spend all day talking about Welker's hairplugs and Brady's flab :'(

Hey at least one of those things is a positive for you guys. Tebow is the perfect QB for an offense with no weapons.

Talon

Chase Stuart is at least dipping his toes in the pool that Larry Fitzgerald isn't as great as everyone thinks he is

http://www.footballperspective.com/questioning-the-narrative-on-larry-fitzgerald/
I don't buy this based on watching last season. Even in that Atlanta game, Larry should have had 100 more yards if his QBs threw even six more reasonable passes.

The final possession of the Cards, they had Larry down the sideline in field goal range on the boundary. The pass sailed too far outside and Larry couldn't stay inbounds despite a super human effort.

LJ11

Dream team.

This is shockingly disgusting to think about and it surprises me that you'd say it, even given your perpetual negativity. Plus, I know you're being humble and everything but we both know it's all about those Buffalo Bills.

You know it baby!

Pretty hyped actually, will be over be halftime of the first game however.

Steve Silva of Boston.com hears via a law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.
This is not a concrete report and it doesn't come from someone with a history of breaking big news stories. However, things are looking increasingly ominous for Hernandez. FOX 25 reported Wednesday night that forensic evidence showed Hernandez was at one of the crime scenes and he was at a Boston-area bar with Lloyd. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, police could arrest Hernandez and try to get his story.
HernGate

Top Bottom