• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

So either there's a cold-blooded murderer driving around freely and interacting with people, or there's a innocent guy in a white car being followed by a helicopter.

Both scenarios seem kinda absurd to me.

Bread

Banned
So either there's a cold-blooded murderer driving around freely and interacting with people, or there's a innocent guy in a white car being followed by a helicopter.

Both scenarios seem kinda absurd to me.
You know there's a middle ground between cold-blooded murderer and innocence...

Fox318

1. Aaron Rodgers
    gh7in3Sl.jpg
  2. Drew Brees
    vxYLXl.jpg
  3. Peyton Manning
    YCgaenRl.gif
  4. Eli Manning
    Igg98l.jpg
  5. Tom Brady
    WH1qDl.jpg
  6. Ben Roethlisberger
    tKECEl.jpg
  7. Joe Flacco
    tcZDg9Il.jpg
  8. Matt Ryan
    lEgWI2sl.jpg
  9. Mark Sanchez
    Y1vhSnpl.jpg
  10. Tony Romo
    k1JnRl.jpg

11. mKstVl.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Am I the only one hoping for a warrant to be issued for Hernandez, then him leading the cops on a slow speed chase in his white suv that's so riveting that it cuts into the NBA finals coverage and they run a split screen? I want to relive my childhood!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Am I the only one hoping for a warrant to be issued for Hernandez, then him leading the cops on a slow speed chase in his white suv that's so riveting that it cuts into the NBA finals coverage and they run a split screen? I want to relive my childhood!

Oh man! Now I want this to happen.

Sorry gata.

MechDX

That was such bullshit

squicken

Bedard is saying on SInow that "sources close to Hernandez" say he will be arrested, which explains discrepancy with the Globe reporter, who is using law enforcement sources.

That was such bullshit

fucking OJ. That was our moment. Finally a title for the city and all anyone talked about was that asshole

Milchjon

Why did someone steal my shitty tight end joke word for word in OT? I spent so much time crafting it
/stealing it from somewhere else
!

#BringBackPunDRM

The only white bronco we'll see in this case is Wes Welker

cdyhybrid

This thread needs more Kave gifs and dog images. To help clean out the corruption and murderous tendencies being introduced to this thread by New England Hernandezes fans.

Vyroxis

Banned
He does realise that forensics experts can still get info from them right? Also, a simple subpeona can land all his text messages and phone records. Destroying them only delays the inevitable.

Hunter S.

Lol, that Hernandez thread in off-topic is just looking like mini version of this thread only with a lot more respectable Patriots lifelongs than dwell here.

Top Bottom