• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Wrayfield

Ha, it's okay - you're supposed to.

At least we have an outstanding jersey this season. I posted this in the pickup thread:

In seriousness, I'm expecting us to win at least 9 games this season. Our team is much improved over last season but our schedule is brutal.

MY BROTHER!!!!!! Me, The Darkest Red, Wrayfield are true Phin fans. Welcome aboard!

384ec0485eb0fcc160f525acb73ed598.gif

<3 to me Dolphins brothers! Don't listen to the filthy Pats fans, Spades. Especially those from Germany or North GermanyNetherlands.

Edit: Also, Game 7 is on. Posers vs. Old Men.

brentech

Stupid smoke is filling the sky again here. Ash is making me cough on the bike ride. Stupid fire season. #teamanybodybutLebron

Edit: Bike theivery at a college that is pretty normal here too unfortunately, or when I was in college.
Had my bike stolen my first year in college. Campus police basically just laughed at me and said, "that's too nice of a bike to have here".
It got clipped off a bike rack. It's shitty.

Now I got 2 nice bikes, just have to yell at my wife to keep the garage door shut when she's not in it. Not in a risky area, but I don't want to deal with that shit again.

MechDX

Fuck the NBA! I watched the Avengers for the 10th time and still giggled during the final fight scene and the Thanos cameo!

Xece

Banned
Fuck the NBA! I watched the Avengers for the 10th time and still giggled during the final fight scene and the Thanos cameo!

I don't understand how people actually have the ability to care about the NBA. It is by far the lamest pro sports league.

I don't understand how people actually have the ability to care about the NBA. It is by far the lamest pro sports league.
The NBA was worth watching while Jordan played. He was the only man capable of turning every moment into must see TV. Since he retired the NBA is a wasteland of gangstas and ESPN buttmunches hanging on to a fake sport.

Baseball also sucks for literally being capable of putting you to sleep in record time.

cashman

Banned
I don't think intense was ever a word to describe this game. The spurs were dead by the 2nd and the heat let them hang around. That's about it.

squicken

Classic Frat Bros &#8207;@ClassicFratBros
Win or Lose, Heat Fans can look forward to Cowboys mini-camp, the Yankees' playoff push, and Manchester United doing whatever they do.

I don't think intense was ever a word to describe this game. The spurs were dead by the 2nd and the heat let them hang around. That's about it.
Fair enough but it still felt intense most of the way through because of how close it was.

Why does the Miami team I hate win titles? What did I do to deserve this perverse form of torture?

Top Bottom