• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cashman

Banned
Yeah, get it straight, the pairing is Lakers-Cowboys or Heat-Pats. The old money and new money divide in douchetastic bandwagoning.

OH GOT DAMN

1371614021230_zps472cce6a.gif

squicken

You know if a woman can crap on a picture of the Pope on a train and call it art, then can we call Skip Bayless an artist? He is amazing at his craft. It's just a new medium and people don't understand beauty when they see it

Tigers are looking good this year.

Scherzer and Verlander is a god-tier rotation even if JV is on his way out.

I'm just hoping that Prince doesn't choke again when the post-season rolls around.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9407775/dog-rescued-michael-vick-fighting-ring-euthanized

I thought that overall this was a nice little story. One of the dogs Vick used in his fighting ring was put to sleep after a long life of being friendly, hanging out and doing nothing. The agency couldn't place him b/c he was a fighting dog, but he turned out alright

Vick is awful. Tebow's justice was done to Eagles fans last year for embracing Vick in 2011

vick is a fucking scumbag

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9407775/dog-rescued-michael-vick-fighting-ring-euthanized

I thought that overall this was a nice little story. One of the dogs Vick used in his fighting ring was put to sleep after a long life of being friendly, hanging out and doing nothing. The agency couldn't place him b/c he was a fighting dog, but he turned out alright

Vick is awful. Tebow's justice was done to Eagles fans last year for embracing Vick in 2011

poor puppy

squicken

We are as cuddly as kittens compared to the soccer and basketball threads

Why Barkley and not Foles?

edit:

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12
Magic is quickly becoming the John Gruden of ESPN NBA coverage. Everybody is the greatest everything. #bedtime

I take back most of my steroid jokes, Godgers. Bless you

JABEE

We are as cuddly as kittens compared to the soccer and basketball threads

Why Barkley and not Foles?

Chip drafted Barkley and I think Foles was shopped around. I could see either getting the job. I didn't want to extend Vick. So, right now everything is up in the air. I don't know if Foles will ever be a number 1. I hope Barkley will be at some point. Wishful thinking.

He's not talking about me.I dont post there or am a heat fan.

I was referring to the "alligatorfucking" line, but it also works because of your history as a Miami Heat fan.

Vick is scum. Eagles fans deserve to suffer worse than Browns or Lions fans for embracing him.

jakncoke

Banned
glad that joke corrupt league is over. Now bruins can sweep the hawks in peace

gators dont bandwagon hockey so we are safe

You know in a sweep the other team has to win nothing right..I think all your hair product gels/sprays are effecting your memory. It may also be a good time to stop going to the tanning salon

JABEE

The Last of Us was awesome. If you own a PS3, you guys should check it out.

It's not gaming's Citizen Kane, but the story, soundtrack, direction, and acting are really great for any form of media, not just games.

Colasante

The Last of Us was awesome. If you own a PS3, you guys should check it out.

It's not gaming's Citizen Kane, but the story, soundtrack, direction, and acting are really great for any form of media, not just games.

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely fantastic writing. Naughty Dog just killed it this generation.

If I didn't own a PS3, I would buy a PS3 just for The Last of Us.

Amazing game. Got about 1/5 to go.

I'm glad to see Naughty Dog making video games again.

Hopefully next gen they go a little more non-linear.

Top Bottom