• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

sanchezbike-o.gif

Colts WR LaVon Brazill suspended the first 4 games of the season for violating the substance abuse policy.

Not good for a team that will need every win they can get to unseat the Texans in the AFC South, but I think they'll be fine. Very bad for Brazill though after TY Hilton vastly outperformed him last season.

Bringing shame to my Bobcats :(

squicken

Colts WR LaVon Brazill suspended the first 4 games of the season for violating the substance abuse policy.

Not good for a team that will need every win they can get to unseat the Texans in the AFC South, but I think they'll be fine. Very bad for Brazill though after TY Hilton vastly outperformed him last season.

Yeah before camp, everyone was saying Brazill would have the breakout year. But if you watched the preseason games, it was Hilton who jumped out. Another reason to watch preseason games!

Seattle doesn't get this much flack for their Viking players and coaches.

I dont really care though, the Vikings definitely got a whole lot better this offseason.

Bread

Banned
The real question that should be on all of our minds is

where the fuck are the Suzy Q's? They're coming back too right?
hostess-suzy-qs-chocolate-61011.jpg

Fantomex

The real question that should be on all of our minds is

where the fuck are the Suzy Q's? They're coming back too right?
hostess-suzy-qs-chocolate-61011.jpg

We can all agree that hostess cupcakes are the GOAT.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just picked it up today. I'm not normally an RPG fan but I needed to see what the fuss was all about.

Spades, you can always let me know your opinion on things my Phin brother. Oh and, God bless you.

I'm very early into Dream Drop Distance but it looks a bit convoluted. Like they felt bad about it taking so long to release, so they added all these pokemon type elements just to make up for it. I'm also already confused about what does what, seems to have like 20 options in Pause Menu.

I'm playing that next after I finish Luigi's Mansion so hopefully it makes more sense to me. KH 1 and 2 were considered to be really convoluted but I understood them alright while playing them so hopefully that applies here. I just know that the story of this entry is important for setting up KH3.

Fantomex

I'm playing that next after I finish Luigi's Mansion so hopefully it makes more sense to me. KH 1 and 2 were considered to be really convoluted but I understood them alright while playing them so hopefully that applies here. I just know that the story of this entry is important for setting up KH3.

You know what Squall, I'm not even just talking about the Story. I meant to say the menu(s). There is a pokemon section, an energy section, a spirit section, a equipment section it's just too much to remember. At least during the first 30 minutes of the game even beginning.

2283472-i-N67jjf6-L.jpg

I've also heard some people have beat the game in one sitting, i think it's lies but thats what I've heard.

You know what Squall, I'm not even just talking about the Story. I meant to say the menu(s). There is a pokemon section, an energy section, a spirit section, a equipment section it's just too much to remember. At least during the first 30 minutes of the game even beginning.

2283472-i-N67jjf6-L.jpg

I've also heard some people have beat the game in one sitting, i think it's lies but thats what I've heard.

Little mini summons? huh. Well I'll be sure to give my impressions when I get around to playing it. Would be nice if I could knock Luigi and this out before Mario and Luigi Dream Team comes out. After I finish GoW: Ascension, it will be all about the 3DS. Part of me wants to play The Last of Us again though, so damn good.

Greg

I love that man!

One of my favorite players of all time. Dude always came to play and was our MVP on defense from day one. Larry remember his first game against the Ravens? What an intro to Steeler fans and the league. And to think no one wanted him (including us) proving once and for all no one knows shit!
my favorite part of sports

ChanHuk

Banned
I love that man!

One of my favorite players of all time. Dude always came to play and was our MVP on defense from day one. Larry remember his first game against the Ravens? What an intro to Steeler fans and the league. And to think no one wanted him (including us) proving once and for all no one knows shit!

What I do know is that Pats fans are the worst.

cdyhybrid

Ye is more like Dr. Dre now. He brings in people and lets them create, but he guides them and always has his hands all over the shape of the final product.

One of my favorite players of all time. Dude always came to play and was our MVP on defense from day one. Larry remember his first game against the Ravens?

The one where he had like 4 sacks, an INT and 3 forced fumbles, including one from Ed Reed on a punt return, and we lost by 30?

Don't remember that at all

Top Bottom