• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

Have fun knowing Steelers and Refs bent you over Ben style in the bathroom

My conscience is clear, since we aren't a historically criminal organization like the Steelers. The one ring we'll have after this season will mean more than any number of Steelers rings. This is just the price you pay when you go about your business the ethical and proper way.

I don't care all that much about console games anymore

This means Nintendo is truly in dire straights.

jakncoke

Banned
My conscience is clear, since we aren't a historically criminal organization like the Steelers. The one ring we'll have after this season will mean more than any number of Steelers rings. This is just the price you pay when you go about your business the ethical and proper way.

This means Nintendo is truly in dire straights.

Untill your PED crime boss Pete is brought to justice

How do you come up with your names anyway?

Seems like he picks characters from movies he watched as a teen

cdyhybrid

Untill your PED crime boss Pete is brought to justice

Seems like he picks characters from movies he watched as a teen

Exactly. Even if the Hawks somehow get lucky and win a SB, not sure how his conscious is clear when half the team is on amphetamines

A few guys got busted for stuff, it's not like the whole team has been suspended. Pete can't babysit these guys 24/7, nothing he can do if a guy pops some pills after they get home from practice. Just like Tomlin (Cowher?) couldn't keep Ben from raping a Sconi in a bathroom and every Rams coach ever couldn't keep his players from killing people while driving under the influence.

I think one of you are snes

iVdcB9M.gif

Godslay

Banned
Tie, always. You can never overdress for an interview.

I'd disagree. Do a little research on the culture where ever you are applying. My boss has told a couple people flat out to go home and change because they were over-dressed (wearing a tie). Our office is real business casual, collared shirt, tennis-shoes.

AFC West is so bad that I think the Raiders are a dark horse.

The Cardinals are the worst team by far in a very good division. Honestly I have to say that they're the clear favorite.

I say the division will be improved this year. Chiefs will be better, Raiders are making the right moves, and the old lady who posts here team should be better. I think the order is Broncos > Chiefs > Whale Vagina > Oakland.

Narag

We should all coordinate for one day where we all take shots at nintendo and see what happens.

Alternatively, we could buy nintendo games for our smartphones once they go third party due to the Wii U's failure. That'd be a nice show of support.

I saw Iron Man 3 today. It was alright.
I say the division will be improved this year. Chiefs will be better, Raiders are making the right moves, and the old lady who posts here team should be better. I think the order is Broncos > Chiefs > Whale Vagina > Oakland.
I hope it is! The Broncos could use a good test to get ready for the playoffs. I don't want a first game exit! Make it two!

jakncoke

Banned
:jnc

Meanest thing you ever said.

Never seen it.

Kevin Smith movie

No point in letting him come back if he's just going to go back to doing what got him banned in the first place though!

Its funny we told him with his original account to stop it, he couldnt. Then his alt he was basically doing the same thing untill Dragon dimed him out. Cant help himself, should just post on pro nintendo boards

Fantomex

Steelers Gaf, your boy Ryan Clark was taking it to the patsies on the radio today. Encourage that man to continue in his trolling please.

''I know they think Danny Amendola can come in and have the same type of numbers he had with the Rams, but we also have to remember, he's fragile,'' Clark said. ''He's not a guy who has completed a whole season, especially playing inside in what can be a physical AFC East. You also think about (Rob) Gronkowski and the injury, that is going to be bigger than anything for the New England Patriots coming in this year.''

''In 2010, we saw it start with the Jets in the playoffs. When Tom Brady gets pressure and when you're man-to-man and bumping those guys and making it hard for him to throw, he sees ghosts,''

Top Bottom