• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Draxal

Welp ..

The National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame (NFF) announced today that four Rutgers Football student-athletes ? Justin Doerner (Redondo Beach, Calif.), Duron Harmon (Magnolia, Del.), Brandon Jones (Sicklerville, N.J.) and Scott Vallone (Central Islip, N.Y.) ? were named to the 2013 NFF Hampshire Honor Society.

Hoodie likes the smart ones.

Steelers Gaf, your boy Ryan Clark was taking it to the patsies on the radio today. Encourage that man to continue in his trolling please.

''I know they think Danny Amendola can come in and have the same type of numbers he had with the Rams, but we also have to remember, he's fragile,'' Clark said. ''He's not a guy who has completed a whole season, especially playing inside in what can be a physical AFC East. You also think about (Rob) Gronkowski and the injury, that is going to be bigger than anything for the New England Patriots coming in this year.''

Ryan Clark? He fuck around have a seizure or a heart attack or something. Better back the fuck up before he get smacked the fuck up.

bionic77

Steelers Gaf, your boy Ryan Clark was taking it to the patsies on the radio today. Encourage that man to continue in his trolling please.

''I know they think Danny Amendola can come in and have the same type of numbers he had with the Rams, but we also have to remember, he's fragile,'' Clark said. ''He's not a guy who has completed a whole season, especially playing inside in what can be a physical AFC East. You also think about (Rob) Gronkowski and the injury, that is going to be bigger than anything for the New England Patriots coming in this year.''

''In 2010, we saw it start with the Jets in the playoffs. When Tom Brady gets pressure and when you're man-to-man and bumping those guys and making it hard for him to throw, he sees ghosts,''
Ryan not afriad to tell the truth!

''In 2010, we saw it start with the Jets in the playoffs. When Tom Brady gets pressure and when you're man-to-man and bumping those guys and making it hard for him to throw, he sees ghosts,''

shut the fuck up clark ol dumbas biiiiiiiiiiiitch

iron man 3 pretty much sucked dick. i say pretty much because the first half of the movie was good, and then it all turns to shit. then of course in the iron man 3 thread you have people saying "ZOMG I LOVED IT! SHANE BLACK DONT HAVE TO TAKE NO SUPERHERO MOVIE SERIOUSLY WHAT A GENIUS!"

newsflash: you can make things light hearted or comedic without making them completely shitty. iron man 2 and 3 are both trash but iron man 3 is better than 2 so i guess it has that going for it. what a shame coming off a great effort in iron man 1!

Big talk from a boy who got clowned for a couple of TDs by rookie Gronk. And that guy who sees ghost is 7-2 against your scumbag team.

Fantomex

He is still less dirty than Rodney.

That dude was the undisputed champ of being a cheap ass mofo.

Roider Rodney was cheap, stupid and a clown. That dude will forever be known for blowing coverage at the most important times. He is also a poster child for "the catch".

bionic77

Big talk from a boy who got clowned for a couple of TDs by rookie Gronk. And that guy who sees ghost is 7-2 against your scumbag team.
Ghost vision only began after they banned handycams.

Also Clark has a penis and he does not beg for flags. Oh wait only one guy does that!

Tabris

squicken's already in the boat. Tabris abandoned this thread for ice soccer, so he'll come around once the season starts again.

I haven't left btw. Just not much to talk about during the offseason. I don't post in any sports threads during the offseason except on big deals, like my boys getting WES WELKER. SUCK IT PATS!

Is this where I randomly change teams right after they win a superbowl and claim I have always been a fan? If anyone would know....

I'd be embarrassed to be a Texan fan.Having the #1 seed in sight 2 years straight and choke it away(one loss being to christian ponder) is butt fumble terrible and lol-worthy.

MechDX

I'd be embarrassed to be a Texan fan.Having the #1 seed in sight 2 years straight and choke it away(one loss being to christian ponder) is butt fumble terrible and lol-worthy.

Is embarrassment the reason you support a team over 1100 miles away and have no ties to it?

Secondly: we had no #1 seed tied up in 2011. Know your facts.

Sounds good to me, don't want to be too greedy.
Exactly. Why make such high expectations for ourselves like a Super Bowl win? It's too much pressure to pull something like that off. Just imagine the backlash the team would receive if we didn't go all the way. Just look at the Eagles! We need to keep expectations in check!

I already see us getting tossed out of the playoffs in the AFC Championship game by the Cleveland Browns.

Godslay

Banned
I dont have Uggs.You are being disrespectful.

What's stopping you? You know they have them in kids sizes now right?

Exactly. Why make such high expectations for ourselves like a Super Bowl win? It's too much pressure to pull something like that off. Just imagine the backlash the team would receive if we didn't go all the way. Just look at the Eagles! We need to keep expectations in check!

I already see us getting tossed out of the playoffs in the AFC Championship game by the Cleveland Browns.

If the Brownies make it to the AFC Championship game, the gentlemen thing to do would be to forfeit the game, and allow them to go on to win the SB.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I like the way hockey handles reviews at the main office because then you feel like you get the authoritative ruling. I dislike it because it denies the referee his opportunity for cheap heat.

Top Bottom