• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

Don't worry they can still pipe in sound through the speakers

We aren't talking about Indy.

P.S. Even if we were piping in sound, your team lost to Charlie Whitehurst with the playoffs on the line. Could have been dead silent the entire game and it still wouldn't have helped.

squicken

We aren't talking about Indy.

P.S. Even if we were piping in sound, your team lost to Charlie Whitehurst with the playoffs on the line. Could have been dead silent the entire game and it still wouldn't have helped.

Very frustrating game. Should have known then and there that Spags was a buffoon.Oh well.

The season ending tradition of Rams at Seahawks continues this year. Rams finally have the potential for a decent offense

Otakon is cool but when I was there I think I was the only person who knew what soap was.

Dude, that's every Anime convention. Grossest thing about it, and it's even worse at The Raves at night.

We had an idea for one I helped run to pass out little bars of soap to every con goer in their bags. :p

Already got a callback. Going into the home office on friday! Three hour interview.

1357429324284_zpsa7c0052c.gif

That actually worked out well for SF though. They weakened a division rival, cleared room for Boone to take over and excel, got a 3rd round compensatory pick since you guys vastly over-paid him, and now brought a guy back who is good depth and knows the system.

Ummm where in my post did I say it was bad to let him go? He's garbage, of course they made out well when they let him go in FA. I was solely commenting on the Niners signing him again when he's garbage. They are just luck that he's nothing more than depth which I already touched on.

In more interesting news (for me anyway) Cards are finally building a practice bubble after wanting one for years. Expected to be completed by the end of the summer. Clearly moving training camp from Flagstaff back to Phoenix made them pull the trigger.

Edit: nvm, they won't use it for training camp as it'd make conditions too easy on the players. It will be solely for practices.

cdyhybrid

Jags sign Marcus Trufant. Glad he still gets to play, and glad all three brothers will get to play in the league at the same time.

In other Seahawks secondary news, All-Pro Safety Earl Thomas is 24 today. In a related story, I feel old.

Ummm where in my post did I say it was bad to let him go? He's garbage, of course they made out well when they let him go in FA. I was solely commenting on the Niners signing him again when he's garbage. They are just luck that he's nothing more than depth which I already touched on.

In more interesting news (for me anyway) Cards are finally building a practice bubble after wanting one for years. Expected to be completed by the end of the summer. Clearly moving training camp from Flagstaff back to Phoenix made them pull the trigger.

Edit: nvm, they won't use it for training camp as it'd make conditions too easy on the players. It will be solely for practices.

Snyder is an ok backup but not a good starter especially when surrounded by the trash on Arizonans line. I'm sure he is glad to be back in SF!

WedgeX

Banned
Ronnell Lewis tweeted an apology to fans for being a fuckwit and getting arrested. It was such a shock to one of the Detroit media outlets that they covered it twice.

And then they deleted one of the articles. Sad.

Top Bottom