• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Serious question:

If in some bizarro world the Browns were moved to LA would us non Cleveland people (me, Wes and 90% of Browns-GAF) be allowed to squicken to another team without people shitting on us or do we have to be loyal to the new LA team?

You get to be a Bills fan until they move to Toronto and then you can switch to the Jags till they move to London.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You get to be a Bills fan until they move to Toronto and then you can switch to the Jags till they move to London.

No.

DC010711-E.jpg

Milchjon

Serious question:

If in some bizarro world the Browns were moved to LA would us non Cleveland people (me, Wes and 90% of Browns-GAF) be allowed to squicken to another team without people shitting on us or do we have to be loyal to the new LA team?

The Pats would welcome you with open arms. Think of all the awesome beards you'd be allowed to grow!

Fantomex

Serious question:

Let me tell you something Kave. The Browns will never move to another city, not in reality, not in bizarro world, not in your dreams or imagination. The uproar it would create would be a nightmare for the NFL. After the Baltimore Ravens fiasco, the league has decided you will take your garbage team and you'll like it. Your little cat brain can't process logic, but I'll try to make it simple for you. The Cleveland Browns are like cellulite, nobody wants it. No city in their right mind would "want" your sorry excuse for a football team. It's like someone actually wanting a mole with a hair on it. It's disgusting.

Let me tell you something Kave. The Browns will never move to another city, not in reality, not in bizarro world, not in your dreams or imagination. The uproar it would create would be a nightmare for the NFL. After the Baltimore Ravens fiasco, the league has decided you will take your garbage team and you'll like it. Your little cat brain can't process logic, but I'll try to make it simple for you. The Cleveland Browns are like cellulite, nobody wants it. No city in their right mind would "want" your sorry excuse for a football team. It's like someone actually wanting a mole with a hair on it. It's disgusting.
That's not nice... Save those snarky remarks for division rivals at least, man!

dayum

Greg

This man will throw a football through your chest:
29Ou6Pc.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Ouch.

Bashing on the Browns won't suddenly make the Dolphins relevant, no matter how much money you overspend on overrated free agents.

Bashing on the Browns won't suddenly make the Dolphins relevant, no matter how much money you overspend on overrated free agents.
I'm sure Mike Wallace would have caught at least five more TD's if the Dolphins had just offered him a round $20 mil/year. Extra motivation, you know? But alas, they're too cheap.

This man will throw a football through your chest:
29Ou6Pc.jpg

Haha, if he can aim it right. xD

I agree the league won't allow the Browns to relocate again, that's was shady enough bullshit how Baltimore stole the old "piece of shit" team. Any other location would love a franchise, doesn't matter who.

Browns do seem to be up the up swing, but the Haslam investigation is concerning. Still, he could win lawsuits, settle with some companies and be absolutely fine.

You should be so luck as to be a Bills fan, you dirty poop colored team lover

Wide right. ;D

squicken

I also think CLE will be fine. They nailed the draft. The other thing, and I saw this related to the Jags, is that BUF and the Jets went and drafted QBs. So that takes a couple of teams out of the market for drafting a QB in the strong QB class of 2014. Haslam should have enough money to get through this, but having bought the team on installment from Lerner is a bit weird

I also still think Weeden has a chance to be an average QB this year. Certainly good enough for the team to be in contention in December for a playoff spot

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

simba-run-away-o.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I also think CLE will be fine. They nailed the draft. The other thing, and I saw this related to the Jags, is that BUF and the Jets went and drafted QBs. So that takes a couple of teams out of the market for drafting a QB in the strong QB class of 2014. Haslam should have enough money to get through this, but having bought the team on installment from Lerner is a bit weird

I also still think Weeden has a chance to be an average QB this year. Certainly good enough for the team to be in contention in December for a playoff spot

It was a 2nd round pick. Tons of teams give up on 2nd rounder QBs after one year. If Geno doesn't prove anything this year and the Jets are in the position to draft Bridgewater or whoever I really don't see how this pick would prevent them from doing that.

It always amazes me the amount of hate the Browns get, for a team that hasn't won anything in 50 years. smh.

Your angst fuels us though, so keep hating. ;D

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It always amazes me the amount of hate the Browns get, for a team that hasn't won anything in 50 years. smh.

Your angst fuels us though, so keep hating. ;D

Naah Browns don't get any hate (in my experience). We get ripped on rightfully so.

We just get ripped on here because Browns-GAF are a bunch of loveable guys who can actually take a joke.

Striker

I wonder if Cleveland will be a team to go after Fatman if Tampa elects to let him go.

Could see OAK and SD (pending Rivers) being big landing spots for a QB too.

WedgeX

Banned
ilxkPzrz9fgl1.jpg

More Titus Jr. news:

Detroit Free Press said:
Young also had his house broken into and property destroyed by one of his relatives while living in Michigan, and deadspin.com this morning posted an older photo of him sleeping in a local AT&T store.

According to a Deadspin reader who said he works at the store, Young showed up after hours one night, banging on the door. When employees wouldn’t let him in, he flashed his driver’s license and said, “Do you know who I am? I’m Titus Young.”

The next day
, the employee told Deadspin that Young returned, yelling and demanding free stuff. He then fell asleep and started snoring on a bench in the middle of the store.

Dude needs serious psychiatric help.

Yeah, dude took a wrong turn on 'Being a dumb motherfucker'-street and is now heading straight down 'total self destruction'-avenue. But who the hell is willing/able to help a guy like this, who clearly has some sort of a god complex and probably doesn't take criticism all that well.

That mugshot's almost as bad as Bryant's!

ChanHuk

Banned
So talking to my buddy that works at the same hospital/same position as I'm applying for. I went through the same process except he had the charge nurse ask him a couple questions. My situation was that the charge nurse today was the person who referred me/coworker so I assume theres no reason for him to ask me questions. Well, next week needs to happen already.

Wes

venison crêpe

HAKUNA MATATA

tumblr_ml8ozvoygP1rrmxwno1_400.gif

Top Bottom