• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Don't worry about Kave guys, he's finding ways to cope.

r8nR0VT.gif

gEdq44L.gif

Z7TLwAd.gif

bionic77

Who is worried about Kave?

I think we should all be worried about SNES if this new Nintendo talk today doesn't contain something for him to hold onto hope. If E3 brings nothing I fear what he might do to himself or others.

Who is worried about Kave?

I think we should all be worried about SNES if this new Nintendo talk today doesn't contain something for him to hold onto hope. If E3 brings nothing I fear what he might do to himself or others.
I didn't think of that! Snes are you okay? Post here if you're ok!

squicken

DM and Ninja Scooter are tormenting those poor Nintendo fans

edit: That irc chat thing doesn't always work. My XBOX reveal backup will have to be Twitter. It can handle meme images and short quips just fine

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
From an ex-gf's restraining order against Titus Young.

“He would say things like, ‘I understand why O.J. killed his wife.’ He says, ‘We’re always gonna be a family and I’m always going to be his,’” the restraining order request states. “He got mad and yelled at my neighbors and tried to fight multiple people that he doesn’t even know."

Colasante

Jets RB Mike Goodson was arrested for drug/weapons possessions last night. He was so drunk he had to be rushed to the hospital. The police found marijuana and a loaded gun in his car. Jets can't catch a break.

I have a feeling Rex Ryan will be relying heavily on Chris Ivory this season. Hopefully for them, Ivory's body can hold up with considerably more touches than he was used to in New Orleans.

squicken

I think I just saw a naked picture of Brienne of Tarth

Why internet? Why?

Jets RB Mike Goodson was arrested for drug/weapons possessions last night. He was so drunk he had to be rushed to the hospital. The police found marijuana and a loaded gun in his car. Jets can't catch a break.

I have a feeling Rex Ryan will be relying heavily on Chris Ivory this season. Hopefully for them, Ivory's body can hold up with considerably more touches than he was used to in New Orleans.

smh not like he was going to be a big contributor, but they just can't get out of their own way

eznark

Banned
Gronk is going to end up missing the entire season is my guess. All because of an extra point while running up the score.

squicken

Apparently Goodson was the passenger in the car, and the weapon recovered had hollow point bullets. Not sure if there is significance to the bullets thing as far as criminal law in NJ/NY

ChanHuk

Banned
Apparently Goodson was the passenger in the car, and the weapon recovered had hollow point bullets. Not sure if there is significance to the bullets thing as far as criminal law in NJ/NY

Its not illegal to be in possession of hollow points. I have two magazines loaded with hollow points. What's more important as to whether or not its a registered weapon, its essentially a year tacked on to every round loaded into an unregistered weapon I think?

squicken

Its not illegal to be in possession of hollow points. I have two magazines loaded with hollow points. What's more important as to whether or not its a registered weapon, its essentially a year tacked on to every round loaded into an unregistered weapon I think?

Yeah they aren't illegal in Texas. I just know that NYC has some harsh gun laws and didn't know if that was also in NJ

LevelNth

Banned
A week ago no one thought he would need yet another surgery.
This one was always needed and has been known for 3 months; the plate needs to be replaced due to the infection, which he's been on meds to clear up.

The question is whether a fifth is needed if the infection isn't cleared. Then he'll go PUP most likely and miss the first 6 games, at least. If not, starting Week 1 for sure.

eznark

Banned
This one was always needed and has been known for 3 months; the plate needs to be replaced due to the infection, which he's been on meds to clear up.

The question is whether a fifth is needed if the infection isn't cleared. Then he'll go PUP most likely and miss the first 6 games, at least. If not, starting Week 1 for sure.

It was considered "likely" at first then the organization said it had hoped he wouldn't need it. Now it's happening.

Pretty clear he is dying of syphilis.

bionic77

It was considered "likely" at first then the organization said it had hoped he wouldn't need it. Now it's happening.

Pretty clear he is dying of syphilis.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Gronk had unprotected sex with pretty much every whore on this continent. No one should be surprised that his body is having difficulty fighting off the AIDS. Now maybe if he was a legendary basketball player the scientists would cure that shit and let him go on with his life. But he is just a lowly football player, and a Patriot at that, so he is going to be getting Obamacare and is fucked.

I am sure that the Pats will cut him in another week or two. That is their MO for people who are struggling. Kick them on their way out the door!

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Gronk had unprotected sex with pretty much every whore on this continent. No one should be surprised that his body is having difficulty fighting off the AIDS. Now maybe if he was a legendary basketball player the scientists would cure that shit and let him go on with his life. But he is just a lowly football player, and a Patriot at that, so he is going to be getting Obamacare and is fucked.

I am sure that the Pats will cut him in another week or two. That is their MO for people who are struggling. Kick them on their way out the door!

Steelers didn't even try to pick Love up off waivers! HEARTLESS BASTARDS!

Also

vPo.gif

Dutch hotness.

bionic77

Dang son. As a Jets fan, I thought you'd be the one to show mercy at a time like this. Buttfumble has made you cold, great gif nonetheless. I give 10 points to Gryffyndor!
That GIF is so old that it was made when the Jets were still good.

I saw one today where Iwata pops out of a coffin to shock Ballmer and Kaz. I lost it watching that one.

That said, SNES must be down right now. Mario and Sonic @ the Olympics? Aren't those games trash?

Steelers didn't even try to pick Love up off waivers! HEARTLESS BASTARDS!

Also

vPo.gif

Dutch hotness.
We are broke.

Who is that? And is she relevant to my interests?

Fantomex

I was watching that Nintendo Direct while getting ready this morning, and I just saw them talking about Resident Evil Revelations for the WiiU, Pikmin and Sonic. When Sonic is the best thing you have to get people hyped, something is definitely wrong. That's like the Jags saying they got a new franchise quarterback, and then the fans find out they traded for Mark Sanchez.

I was watching that Nintendo Direct while getting ready this morning, and I just saw them talking about Resident Evil Revelations for the WiiU, Pikmin and Sonic. When Sonic is the best thing you have to get people hyped, something is definitely wrong. That's like the Jags saying they got a new franchise quarterback, and then the fans find out they traded for Mark Sanchez.

Despite having a terrible reputation on GAF, Sonic games are consistent million sellers on Nintendo hardware.

Plus, maybe Nintendo can help Sega actually make Sonic good for once.

Fantomex

Despite having a terrible reputation on GAF, Sonic games are consistent million sellers on Nintendo hardware.

Plus, maybe Nintendo can help Sega actually make Sonic good for once.

One of the worst examples I've given as a parent came at the expense of Sonic Unleashed. I got so mad at the games mechanics, hit boxes and collision detection that after 45 minutes of trying to get to a platform I got mad and threw the controller on the hardwood floor breaking it. I had to apologize for buying them a horrible game and losing my cool in front of them. But it gave me a great chance to teach them about horrible game developers.

Personally I've never thought Sonic was any good, even in the 16 bit era.

That's why Sega has had such a hard time with it - nowhere to go with the mechanics.

Top Bottom