• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

ShaneB

I believe this gif was wanted last night.

Here ya go!

inQiDFqsTClRm.gif

peyton-manning-dancing.gif

Happy Weekend!

Ron Rivera has already said Cam and several starters will play in the final pre-season game against Pittsburgh.

Translation: That game last night was bullcrap, we looked like doggy poop, and we need more practice or we're going to get our asses handed to us by fucking Tampa.

Dragon

Banned
Glorious night last night and it's my birthday today!

Pats win a meaningless game against the Panthers, got some girl's twitter handle (apparently that's how 22 year olds give out their number now) and I'm going to be drinking all day w00t.

Pats win a meaningless game against the Panthers, got some girl's twitter handle (apparently that's how 22 year olds give out their number now) and I'm going to be drinking all day w00t.
Happy bday buddy!

eznark

Banned
Fuck you Dragon.

I hope Minnesota plays Teddy against the first team defense tonight. I want to see the World's Smartest Brain and Quickest Mind play against professional football players so I too can become a convert.

Bortles needs to get basically the full game next week. Let the kid take the job.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Damn nice score dude considering we're the same age haha.

cajunator

Banned
Watching some games from last night. Seattle looks unstoppable.

There is no such thing as an unstoppable team.
Peyton's Colts in 2009 were like some kind of robotic army, going 14-2 and only losing when they eased up, then my Saints stole the horseshoe. No team is unbeatable in this league.
Oh and also that one team in 2007 that beat an 18-0 team. Remember them?

Crisco

Banned
peyton-manning-dancing.gif

Happy Weekend!

Ron Rivera has already said Cam and several starters will play in the final pre-season game against Pittsburgh.

Translation: That game last night was bullcrap, we looked like doggy poop, and we need more practice or we're going to get our asses handed to us by fucking Tampa.

Hahaha step back from the ledge buddy, we didn't look that bad, and the Bucs haven't exactly been setting the world on fire. The defense had a bad night, especially after Kuechly went out, but there are no lasting concerns there. Cam will be fine, he's never looked good in the preseason and this was actually one of his better exhibition performances. I'm not even going to get too hung up about the pass protection and running game, since two starters didn't play. All in all it was a poor night that showcased our lack of depth, but not much else to take away from it.

There is no such thing as an unstoppable team.
Peyton's Colts in 2009 were like some kind of robotic army, going 14-2 and only losing when they eased up, then my Saints stole the horseshoe. No team is unbeatable in this league.
Oh and also that one team in 2007 that beat an 18-0 team. Remember them?
Sorrrrrrrry Cajun, Seattle looked very, very good. Better?

Saw the Suh hit last night. The sad part is he's not gonna be the only person hitting someone that late throughout this season but his is gonna get the most press. I cringed watching sportscenter just now. He was relatively clean all last year except the week 1 low block yet they wanna blow up a preseason roughing the passer. It its what it is though.

Hahaha step back from the ledge buddy, we didn't look that bad, and the Bucs haven't exactly been setting the world on fire. The defense had a bad night, especially after Kuechly went out, but there are no lasting concerns there. Cam will be fine, he's never looked good in the preseason and this was actually one of his better exhibition performances. I'm not even going to get too hung up about the pass protection and running game, since two starters didn't play. All in all it was a poor night that showcased our lack of depth, but not much else to take away from it.

I'm 85% joking.

But still I don't think Rivera would be playing starters next week if he didn't see things to be concerned about from last night.

Crisco

Banned
I'm 85% joking.

But still I don't think Rivera would be playing starters next week if he didn't see things to be concerned about from last night.

We'll see how much of that was post-game angst and how much of it was real. I bet Cam and the starting offense get a couple series, but that's about it.

Man I wanted to be week 1 already. Even if my team doesn't play till Monday. Regular season is the only thing that can pull me from Diablo 3 and Final Fantasy XIV right now.

@RapSheet 11m
#Packers DT BJ Raji has tests today on his upper arm he injured last night. He was optimistic last night. But not a lot of optimism now.

Gobias

Banned
I really hope the offense looks a lot more in sync tonight with none of this constant switching of the QBs bullshit. I still believe you in you to be decent enough Hoyer!

jakncoke

Banned
Preseason is such torture. It's like "we're back! but oh no, oh no we're not."

Yeah preseason sucks, A lot of people try to convince me it isnt so bad. But really it is, because even when the starters are in they arent going to be running anything interesting for you to study. Just vanilla gameplans to work out rust. Which I hope our wrs past Antonio Brown do otherwise this season could get ugly

Top Bottom