• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Fox318

Yall leave GATA alone.

GATA is a growing boy who needs his food.

N98p2SW.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Gata is to dumb to even order food correctly.

And apparently im too dumb to correctly spell a item on the menu. Or i can just create something jaks brand new chinese won top soup details to be released at a later date. announcement of an announcement something made famous by gen 7 of gaming

Cheese wontons? Come on bruh

Crab rangoons or nothing at all

Brocolli is delicious you degenerate

Why not both.

But really cheese wonton with duck sauce on it is fucking tasty! On crab rangoons as well.

Greg

Glorious night last night and it's my birthday today!

Pats win a meaningless game against the Panthers, got some girl's twitter handle (apparently that's how 22 year olds give out their number now) and I'm going to be drinking all day w00t.
happy birthday man!

bionic77

Much like a lot of perceived mexican dishes, most mexican and chinese dishes labeled in america isnt actually found outside of america. AMERICA FUCK YEAH.
I actually like some Americanized shit.

Sometimes I prefer the authentic stuff too.

I feel like almost anything can be made well if the ingredients and cook are up to it.

bionic77

Yeah after hating the PS4 the first time why the fuck would you go back? What a dummy.
are you new here?

Trolls have used that argument since the beginning of GAF. Because you can't properly troll until you have actually sampled something.

Most of the trolls never owned more than one system and their only experience with the 'other' systems is by playing a crusted out demo at Walmart.

MechDX

Raiders fans are killing Schaub on their blogs. Im worried for his safety.

Leave my former QB alone!

lol joking. Im really worried he is going to get physically hurt by the fans though.

are you new here?

Trolls have used that argument since the beginning of GAF. Because you can't properly troll until you have actually sampled something.

Most of the trolls never owned more than one system and their only experience with the 'other' systems is by playing a crusted out demo at Walmart.

He had already bought one and didn't like it. There was no reason to go back and buy a 2nd one. It is not like anything has changed since launch. The guy just seems straight up gata level for buying it twice.

jakncoke

Banned
Essentially he's spending $400+ to rent a game. And he's done it twice.

iJ6Xb6TGQeB9o.gif

It's his money tho. You do you homie

And he plans to do it a 3rd time in Feb! for Bloodbourne!. Do rental places still rent out consoles? I remember Movie Gallery and Blockbuster used to but they are both basically dead stores, not even sure if any of their stores are open still. Would be more intelligent to rent a system for the game then buy a brand new one or you know just either not buy the system at all or buy it and keep it but hey trying to get logic into some people is a beyond anyone skill

Wynnebeck

Banned
Aww crap. Report just came out saying Raji may have a full or partially torn upper bicep after last night's game vs. Oakland. Who can they throw into that spot and make it work?

Tom Penny

I went to get some basil from my garden and the Woodchuck that has been eating all my stuff was chilling then ran away. I think I'm going to have to hunt his ass down. Fucking freeloader.

Vyroxis

Banned
Hangovers are proof god has a wicked sense of humor.

Also, outside for my morning smoke and a squirrel came up to me and sniffed my shoes. Cute little guy.

Crisco

Banned

Also, outside for my morning smoke and a squirrel came up to me and sniffed my shoes. Cute little guy.

Hangovers have nothing to do with God, he intended us to smoke weed, not drink rotten fruit juice!

jakncoke

Banned
I will be looking forward to you rage quitting mid season because you can't handle the troll jak. good2cubro

Yeah but i'll still have seen 2 sb wins in 5 years which will be more than the Chargers will have in your entire lifetime even if you live to be 112. So I'll always have that on you. And I wont ever be a joke character that gets his name changed by a mod/admin. So theres double that.

eat food and plenty of water during your drinking and hangover barely will ever happen again.

Top Bottom