• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Hm, I was told he is a good quarterback

He makes plays, but struggles with the fundamentals and tends to rely on his feet and struggles with going through his progression.

Supposedly DHB has been decent for us.

I need to see it to believe it though.

I refuse to believe this, he was garbage last year. Good blocker though.

DHB does enough to make a team, and then will make a few plays throughout the season, but yeah mostly a good blocker. Other than that he's kinda invisible.

Duxxy3

It's a strange decision to move a Pro Bowl-caliber right tackle, especially one who is 6'8, to guard. It only makes sense to me one of two ways: either they don't think Marcus Cannon is good enough to play guard, or they like Cameron Fleming as their future right tackle and want to move Vollmer to guard so their investment in him is put to good use.

I think that right now their thinking is that they have two very good players at a position that rarely lets pressure get to Brady. On the other hand, that left side and center are constantly getting their ass kicked, and that's where the sacks are coming from.

Cannon, and Fleming in the future, are good enough for that right tackle position. Connolly is decent enough at RG that I would be happy leaving him there.

Colasante

Jets cut CB Dmitri Patterson. Wow. $40 million in cap space and their cornerback position remains the worst in the league, by far. Unreal.

Narag

Jets cut CB Dmitri Patterson. Wow. $40 million in cap space and their cornerback position remains the worst in the league, by far. Unreal.

I'll be curious to hear details of what happened in that whole mess. Maybe he was even more unhappy with that indefinite suspension.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 3m
Kenjon Barner was waived/injured by Eagles, so he could end up back on their IR. Even so, Panthers likely lose that conditional draft pick.

jakncoke

Banned
Steelers cut everyone. Including camp darlings Josh Mauro and Howard Jones, and do nothing Chris Carter.

I bet the play against the Panthers later in the game where Chris Carter tried to pushed dude out of bounds instead of wrapping up and he got like 5 extra yards was the straw that broke the camels back

I'll be curious to hear details of what happened in that whole mess. Maybe he was even more unhappy with that indefinite suspension.

I thought the rumor was he didnt show up to the preseason game because he was unhappy where he was on the depth chart. But if I recall he denied that story, but then again if you do something dumb like that you're more than likely to deny than own up

:kas
guscHip.gif

Godslay

Banned
So many players getting cut because they probably aren't the same players prior to injury. For Champ it is that plus age. Sucks but it is time to retire. Surprised by the Broncos cuts of Big Vick and Duke Ihenacho. So Broncos keeping Rahim Moore?

Vickerson was outplayed. Might not be 100% though coming back from that injury. Duke's days were numbered when Ward came on, and Q. Carter came back.

Top Bottom