• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

MechDX

4:08 and the LSU and Wisconsin faithful are already off the chain. Blame it on the Goose?

Drunk Sconis and Cajuns. Some ugly kids being born in 9 months

RBH

yttmsrbi5vnzs1xkkjsz.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhyEL_nJCAk

Raxious

Welcome.

Have you picked a team yet?

I gotta go with the Seahawks. First game I watched featured them and I enjoyed their plays during the SB. But like I said, I only watched a few matches last season, so I might still switch :p

Gotta figure out what times the matches get played for my time though. Might have to watch them a few hours later.

I gotta go with the Seahawks. First game I watched featured them and I enjoyed their plays during the SB. But like I said, I only watched a few matches last season, so I might still switch :p

Gotta figure out what times the matches get played for my time though. Might have to watch them a few hours later.
Jumping on the SB winner's bandwagon? You will probably take some heat for that.

Also, games not matches. ;)

As long as its not the pats you can bandwagon to any team you'd like!

jakncoke

Banned

I just puked a little goddamn

Godslay

Banned

Figured as much, since you said you enjoyed it. I'm sure we were polar opposites on that day. Oh well, you like who you like.

Anyways welcome aboard. Dutch Patriot should be able to help you with that.

Dragon

Banned
Figured as much, since you said you enjoyed it. I'm sure we were polar opposites on that day. Oh well, you like who you like.

Anyways welcome aboard. Dutch Patriot should be able to help you with that.

Please act like it's not fucked up to root for the SB champion.

Godslay

Banned
Please act like it's not fucked up to root for the SB champion.

Who am I to tell him who to root for?

Trust me I've seen plenty of Seahawks fans where I've never seen them before. I guess I don't really care much, people are going to like who they like and there isn't much you can do to sway them one way or another. So it's a waste of my time to engage that.

Dragon

Banned
Sorry I'll remove it!!

You are the best bro. If I could hug you heterosexually I would.

Who am I to tell him who to root for?

Trust me I've seen plenty of Seahawks fans where I've never seen them before. I guess I don't really care much, people are going to like who they like and there isn't much you can do to sway them one way or another. So it's a waste of my time to engage that.

You're a real dude and all I'm asking is to quit being anything but a fan. You are way too rational and it makes us idiots look bad.

Fox318

Sam got cut?

Jets should pick him up. If they are gonna roll with 2 qbs they might as well pick up a pass rusher.

Also fire idzik. He had his choice between 5 pro bowl cbs at fair deals and he chose nobody.

Godslay

Banned
You're a real dude and all I'm asking is to quit being anything but a fan. You are way too rational and it makes us idiots look bad.

I wish that was always the case...

I will say that I harbor no ill will towards the Seahawks or their fans. They won fair and square, but that is the past now and we all get a fresh start.

MechDX

NFL cut day is funny. Saints have no Ks, Patriots have no long snapper, 49ers are out of English discus throwers and Rex Grossman has a job.-Twitter

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wait there are people who *haven't* seen Return of the King yet still want to?

Seems crazy to me. Either you love it or it's too boring for you anyway.

Top Bottom