• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Pay to play online, fucking console gamers.

Spoken like someone feeling left out of all the fun. It's ok dude, come here

katy-hug.gif

LJ11

This FSU defense is going to be savage.

At least 4 players drafted in the 1st.

Insane amount of talent on this squad once again, they're flying. These LBs look small but man do they fly.

The insane thing about Gurley is how easy he makes it look. He and Lacey are similar in my eyes, Lacey wasnt given enough credit while at Bama. Georgia's LT looks like a stud, he's smoking Beasley. I just sat on the couch today and watched football, good to have it back.

eznark

Banned
Insane amount of talent on this squad once again, they're flying. These LBs look small but man do they fly.

The insane thing about Gurley is how easy he makes it look. He and Lacey are similar in my eyes, Lacey wasnt given enough credit while at Bama. Georgia's LT looks like a stud, he's smoking Beasley. I just sat on the coach today and watched football, good to have it back.

There were a ton of great three quarter games.

Fox318

The insane thing about Gurley is how easy he makes it look. He and Lacey are similar in my eyes, Lacey wasnt given enough credit while at Bama. Georgia's LT looks like a stud, he's smoking Beasley. I just sat on the couch today and watched football, good to have it back.
But you won't be able to watch Stephen hill 😞😞😞 how will you be able to continue on?

ShaneB

Get an Xbone like you should have done in the first place.

Had I know this nonsense I just might have. At least then I could've played with a controller I like. And maybe use the 110 microsoft bucks I have in limbo if you can use that to pay for live. Or does that make too much sense?

Look for deals on prepaid cards. I have never payed full price for Xbox Live and PSN is the same way

Still fucking nonsense that paying to pay online is accepted by hordes of "gamers" who like taking it up their ***.

We were going to tell you but we didn't want to spoil the surprise.

You're such a sweetheart.

Pay to play online, fucking console gamers.

Indeed, I must've missed the thread about it.

This Georgia/Clemson game is a perfect example of why I can't take college football seriously.

Been flipping back and forth between the games I've got on tv. Big ol meh.

The Straggler's draft is tomorrow, right? Is the league full now, Chuck?

Yeah, tomorrow night at 10pm eastern I believe. As predicted I will be working tomorrow, so I am glad it got moved.

LJ11

There were a ton of great three quarter games.
Yup, really were, shame there wasn't one upset.

Lots good running backs too today. I know everyone shits on the position, but man there are/were some excellent backs on display today.

Lots good running backs too today. I know everyone shits on the position, but man there are/were some excellent backs on display today.

Remember in 2007 when the season opened with Appalachian State beat Michigan?

Today's rematch: 14 - 52 Michigan. Ouch.

eznark

Banned

Someone must've told Navy's quarterback the score after the third quarter. I don't think he made one good decision in the entire 4th. So many gives were open, the Ohio State interior just started collapsing but he missed it every time.

Draxal

The big upset happened on Thursday. But then again Sumlin is going to the NFL this year, so it shouldn't have that big of an upset.

Red Sox, Manchester United, and Duke football going on concurrently and Duke's the only decent team among the three.

What kind of bizarro fucked up world do we live in?

Tebow pls

Top Bottom