• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bowser

Actually Albert Breer retweeted it. Why are YOU following Darin Gantt?

Used to be a Panthers beat writer before he went to PFT. A lot of Panthers fans believe he's still the best Panthers beat writer even though he doesn't cover the team anymore.

That's how bad the current Panthers beat writers are.

ShaneB

Wait there are people who *haven't* seen Return of the King yet still want to?

Seems crazy to me. Either you love it or it's too boring for you anyway.

There are lots of movies in the world, and have been for years. This generally means there are lots of movies that people want to see that they might not have seen yet.

Packers IR list:
Jared Abbrederis
Aaron Adams
Don Barclay
Rajion Neal
Nate Palmer
BJ Raji
Jake Stoneburner
Joe Thomas
Khyri Thornton
Andrew Tiller

Wow, football is back.

Syrinx

I gotta go with the Seahawks. First game I watched featured them and I enjoyed their plays during the SB. But like I said, I only watched a few matches last season, so I might still switch :p

Gotta figure out what times the matches get played for my time though. Might have to watch them a few hours later.
Nothing wrong with picking the defending champ, so long as you stick with them.

Hunter S.

I wish that was always the case...

I will say that I harbor no ill will towards the Seahawks or their fans. They won fair and square, but that is the past now and we all get a fresh start.

i too hate no seachickens. they are good peopl with legal MJ. I just no longer root for them like last year. Go FMT and 49ers

MechDX

Thats like a year supply of Jack!

jack+daniels+barrel.jpeg

Wonder if he has a Sam's membership?

Alright I'm going to reschedule the No Gatas Allowed draft, I can redo it later tonight around 8 PST or we can do it tomorrow around 2pm for the euros. Let me know.

Rooting for the defending SB champions is fair game as long as you stick with them for the inevitable down years.

Even the Pack, Steelers, Niners, etc. etc. sucked for a bit. The Pats were clownshoes before BB and haven't won in ten years. And the Seahawks will fall back to Earth one day as well.

Hell, Goodell wants to accelerate the Hawks' downfall.

On another note, EL needs to stop snorting lines off of some Euro whore's tits and get back to GAF. Servers going to shit man

Mindlog

http://www.delish.com/cm/delish/images/pk/jack+daniels+barrel.jpeg

Wonder if he has a Sam's membership?
I'm convinced I can chalk one of those up as a business expense. Work changes from being a fun place to drink clients under the table to a place where drinking clients under the table is a perquisite to deal closing. That's bullshit.

I hope Broyles preforms this year.

I believe in him. He's looked great in the preseason - explosive, fast, YAC, etc. Not as fast as he used to be but I don't think it'll matter much. His roll will pretty much be moving the chains from the slot.

Still, I have very little confidence in our secondary. I just don't understand how a team can go half a decade without making any progress at one position. 5 drafts. Sure Rasheen Mathis isn't bad...but he is reaching AARP age. Mayhew has been unable to find CBs in the draft, and now we're stuck with FA journeymen. Granted we do have Darius Slay from last year's draft but I'm just not sold yet. Everyone says he has improved but I still see him...not looking for the ball, not even trying to break up passes, etc.

We'll see. As I said before the Lions are either a 7-9 team again, or they'll be an offensive juggernaut and win 10-12 games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
.....I got JFF for my Madden Ultimate Team. It's just wrong seeing him in a Green Bay uniform.

Mercifully, I was given Fitzmagic not too long afterwards.

TheFatOne

Man he's really cleaning up. Come in, stay in shape, maybe show Manuel some stuff, maybe play some games if the other guys stink up the joint. Easy money.

In case of an emergency he can start a game or two. Not a bad backup at all. Guy can keep this up for a few more years.

Top Bottom