• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

ShaneB

Guess I'll just bend over and buy a 3 month ps+ card and see how it lasts.

Also on the topic, would anyone like to buy the second Last Of Us Remastered Voucher that I got with my Maddenstation 4?

MechDX

Expect Jets to scour wire & explore/inquire about possible trades for CBs. Intriguing name to keep an eye on: Texans' Johnathan Joseph #nyj--Manish Mehta Twitter

Weird. Didn't know we were even shopping Joseph. I know Rex has always liked him.

Vyer

Picked up Madden finally. Haven't played a Madden game in about three or four years.

Also, by 9 pm tomorrow I can't guarantee I'll be completely sober for the stragglers draft.

Turned off the Maddenstation in disgust.

Last gen there was a lot of moral outrage over the principle of paying for mulitplayer. Turns out all you need to do is throw in some free indie games and everyone's ok with it.

Fox318

Expect Jets to scour wire & explore/inquire about possible trades for CBs. Intriguing name to keep an eye on: Texans' Johnathan Joseph #nyj--Manish Mehta Twitter

Weird. Didn't know we were even shopping Joseph. I know Rex has always liked him.
Don't trust Mehta tweets

ShaneB

Listen to brother Bread, he speaks the truth

Meh. At least Maddenstation 4 will evolve into MaddenHotShotsGolfStation 4.

Last gen there was a lot of moral outrage over the principle of paying for mulitplayer. Turns out all you need to do is throw in some free indie games and everyone's ok with it.

Well it's more the idea of it being a "subscription" type of thing. But what happened to just having free online and not caring about all that other crap? Bah.

LJ11

Remember in 2007 when the season opened with Appalachian State beat Michigan?

Today's rematch: 14 - 52 Michigan. Ouch.

Yup, Funchess went off. Watched about a quarter and that was enough.

Someone must've told Navy's quarterback the score after the third quarter. I don't think he made one good decision in the entire 4th. So many gives were open, the Ohio State interior just started collapsing but he missed it every time.

Yeah, he made some bad reads, the fumble pitch early in the game was a really bad decision, got OSU a quick score and even though Navy hit a big run on the next possession and eventually scored, OSU seemed so far out of that game until the pitch fumble. Clueless on D, couldn't stop shit, but Reynolds made too many poor decisions down the stretch.

The big upset happened on Thursday. But then again Sumlin is going to the NFL this year, so it shouldn't have that big of an upset.

I didn't watch that game, was looking forward to it but some unexpected shit happened and I couldn't watch. I expected A&M to compete and even win, Sumlin and Co are good at what they do, but they thrashed the Gamecocks. Wish I could have watched.

Draxal

LSU is looking bad. McVoy and his wrs need to get on the same page; otherwise it would be a Wiscy blowout at this point.

ShaneB

Shane, you should play Last of Us, it's great.

Ehhhh.

609.gif

cajunator

Banned
Im so used to watching near effortless Saints offense in the nfl its really frustrating watching wide open lsu receivers dropping passes.

Top Bottom