• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

JABEE

The raiders are an NFL team? Could've fooled me.

Yet you openly cheer for the Jaguars.

DbKAXaj.jpg

eznark

Banned
Melvin Gordon had two carries in the second half. He is completely healthy. When asked about it, Gary Andersen was legit shocked. Said he had no clue he had only gotten the ball twice and has no clue why that happened.

What is Bielema up to these days?

http://nypost.com/2014/08/31/meet-the-new-jets-chant-leader-derek-tabacco/

Move over Fireman Ed — this new chant leader is smokin’!
Online voters have chosen Jets superfan Derek Tabacco to orchestrate the J-E-T-S cheer when Gang Green tackles the Raiders on Opening Day next Sunday, The Post has learned.

YW8nr2g.jpg

j-e-s-t

ed: VV Fireman Ed? Yep. Immediately after Buttfumble.

During the offseason they begged him to come back. He refused.

Syrinx

Melvin Gordon had two carries in the second half. He is completely healthy. When asked about it, Gary Andersen was legit shocked. Said he had no clue he had only gotten the ball twice and has no clue why that happened.

What is Bielema up to these days?
Lmao

Vikings are winning the NFC north this year, It's gonna go

Vikings
Bears
Packers
Lions

Easily the most solid division in the NFL but the Vikings will reign supreme!

Doomsayer

The NFC North... most solid division in football? The division that seen a team take it that was missing their starting QB for a quarter of the season? The NFC North is a dumpster fire. Obvious troll is obvious.

Shit Rodgers missed 8 games last year? Holy fuck. The Lions are pathetic.

The NFC North... most solid division in football? The division that seen a team take it that was missing their starting QB for a quarter of the season? The NFC North is a dumpster fire. Obvious troll is obvious.

Give him a break, it's about to be the 2014 season and Christian Ponder will still be on his team. Even the bravest among us would go insane too in that position

Shit Rodgers missed 8 games last year? Holy fuck. The Lions are pathetic.

Name a more solid division in the league.... Please! Vikings all the way baby. 4-0 pre-season!

Give him a break, it's about to be the 2014 season and Christian Ponder will still be on his team. Even the bravest among us would go insane too in that position

I'll change my avatar to a justin bieber belieber avatar if the Vikings don't win the north.

Bowser

Name a more solid division in the league.... Please! Vikings all the way baby. 4-0 pre-season!

I'll change my avatar to a justin bieber belieber avatar if the Vikings don't win the north.

NFC South, NFC West, AFC North.

Vikings will be lucky to win 7 games this season.

NFC South, NFC West, AFC North.

Vikings will be lucky to win 7 games this season.

NFC south lol your kidding me right? The only team that's decent are the saints, I'll agree with the west the only team slacking is saint Louis, I still think the cardinals will take the west this year. And the AFC north, as Andre would say chow please.

Vyroxis

Banned
Vikings are winning the NFC north this year, It's gonna go

Vikings
Bears
Packers
Lions

Easily the most solid division in the NFL but the Vikings will reign supreme!

As a Vikings fan, you are fucking delusional.

Packers
Vikings/Lions
Lions/Vikings
Bears

Packers take it with 10-12 wins. Lions/Vikings could go either way, but both could get the number 2 spot, it all depends on how the Vikings defense has improved and when the Lions implode with their swiss cheese defense. Bears get the bottom spot, with a good offense but a defense that can't stop a varsity squad, let alone any of the other NFC North teams.

As a Vikings fan, you are fucking delusional.

Packers
Vikings/Lions
Lions/Vikings
Bears

Packers take it with 10-12 wins. Lions/Vikings could go either way, but both could get the number 2 spot, it all depends on how the Vikings defense has improved and when the Lions implode with their swiss cheese defense. Bears get the bottom spot, with a good offense but a defense that can't stop a varsity squad, let alone any of the other NFC North teams.

A true Vikings fan would have them in first, As a true Vikings fan could somewheres put a Vikings helmet on my avatar!

Vyroxis

Banned
There's no way the Bears will finish last in the NFC North.

1. Packers
2. Lions or Bears
4. Vikings

I can't see the Vikings finishing dead last either. It was our defense that sank us into oblivion last year, and both Zimmer and Spielman have worked hard to improve that. We won't have that retarded ass fucking musical QB situation that Frazier gave into, and Zimmer won't flat out stop caring halfway through the season.

I can't see the Vikings finishing dead last either. It was our defense that sank us into oblivion last year, and both Zimmer and Spielman have worked hard to improve that. We won't have that retarded ass fucking musical QB situation that Frazier gave into, and Zimmer won't flat out stop caring halfway through the season.

You guys have the worse offense in the NFC north, I just don't see them winning 7 games. Shaky QB situation and fewer weapons than the Bears and Lions.

I'm assuming the Bears will be good, but ultimately have a ceiling of 9 wins.

Vyroxis

Banned
The biggest problem we had on offense last season was our QB situation, since Frazier kept changing the starters. Ponder never should have been put out, Freeman was given no time to learn, so nobody had time to build a relationship with the offense. And we were still the #14 offense in the league in the end (Seriously, look it up). Cassel may be starting, but he will be starting every game till he gets injured, or fucks up enough to put Bridgewater in. We also lost Rudolf for half the season, Peterson for a few games, and a couple other injuries on the offense killed us. If anything, our offense should be better.

But, the big question mark is still our defense. They fucked the dog way to often, costing us leads any competent defense could have held in the 4th. If they have improved (and I think they have under Zimmer) it's going to be a very different team. 8 wins is believable, 9 wins is possible.

Last year's Super Bowl champs went 4-0 in the preseason. Maybe he's on to something...

Lol looking at ESPN's NFL predictions and they think we're going to destroy the NFC East. They have our closest win against them by 17 in Philly. They have some really weird game predictions. They have the 49er's losing at the Giants 31-13. They have Denver losing by more home against 49er's than at Seahawks and also have Denver losing to Miami at home (wut).

bigosc2k

Banned
Last year's Super Bowl champs went 4-0 in the preseason. Maybe he's on to something...

Lol looking at ESPN's NFL predictions and they think we're going to destroy the NFC East. They have our closest win against them by 17 in Philly. They have some really weird game predictions. They have the 49er's losing at the Giants 31-13. They have Denver losing by more home against 49er's than at Seahawks and also have Denver losing to Miami at home (wut).

It's ESPN what else do you expect?

Top Bottom