• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

jakncoke

Banned
In completely unsurprising news, Steelers informed Derek Moye that if he passes through waivers he will be assigned to the PS. So 1 down, 9 to go to see who is on our PS

IDK

Also, I wonder why this is being brought up now and what behind the scene stuff occurred in the 90s to get Jerry Jones to hate Jimmy Johnson

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-plan-to-put-jimmy-johnson-in-ring-of-honor/

What occurred was the media would refer to those teams as Jimmy's team and that drove Jerry nuts.
Wasn't this kinda discussed In the Jimmy Johnson Football life on NFL network?
It's probably on YouTube for anyone interested

jakncoke

Banned
Wasn't this kinda discussed In the Jimmy Johnson Football life on NFL network?
It's probably on YouTube for anyone interested

I dunno, I havent ever had NFL Network in like ever so I only watch lamps of games and not programming. Still amazing after how many ever years that channel is old, that the 13th largest cable company still doesnt give you an option to get the NFL network . I remember last year during Pirates run AB customers had to like do voodoo magic to see a important game that was on MLB channel because they also dont provide that channel lol

RBH

i2nxso9SQYvFz.gif

:lol

Duxxy3

Vikings are winning the NFC north this year, It's gonna go

Vikings
Bears
Packers
Lions

Easily the most solid division in the NFL but the Vikings will reign supreme!

One of the worst divisions in the NFL will be won by a Kellen Moore led Detroit Lions. Totally calling it now.

Drakeon

Ray McDonald you colossal shit bag. Was it already posted he got popped for domestic violence? There goes another defensive starter (for 6 games, first victim of NFLs new domestic violence policy?) Hope Carradine and Lemonier are up to the task with all these holes on defense.

RT @newsdamian BREAKING: Sources: #49ers DL Ray McDonald popped for domestic violence. > From NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo.

MechDX

RT @newsdamian BREAKING: Sources: #49ers DL Ray McDonald popped for domestic violence. > From NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo.

Damn. Some player just has to try out the new punishment system

EDIT: Drakeon posted at the same time. Lol

@sal_castaneda
SJPD tell KTVU 49ers DL Ray McDonald arrested at his home for felony domestic violence in San Jose & there were other 49ers players present.

I, for one, welcome back shitty defense to the bay area. Welcome home childhood memories!

edit: felony and a pregnant woman? Cut the son of a bitch.

linkboy

Ray McDonald you colossal shit bag. Was it already posted he got popped for domestic violence? There goes another defensive starter (for 6 games, first victim of NFLs new domestic violence policy?) Hope Carradine and Lemonier are up to the task with all these holes on defense.

Straight up cut his ass and bring one of the younger guys back. You've got to be a colossal fucking idiot to do something like this with all the crap Goodell caught with the Ray Rice issue.

Bowser

The biggest problem we had on offense last season was our QB situation, since Frazier kept changing the starters. Ponder never should have been put out, Freeman was given no time to learn, so nobody had time to build a relationship with the offense. And we were still the #14 offense in the league in the end (Seriously, look it up). Cassel may be starting, but he will be starting every game till he gets injured, or fucks up enough to put Bridgewater in. We also lost Rudolf for half the season, Peterson for a few games, and a couple other injuries on the offense killed us. If anything, our offense should be better.

But, the big question mark is still our defense. They fucked the dog way to often, costing us leads any competent defense could have held in the 4th. If they have improved (and I think they have under Zimmer) it's going to be a very different team. 8 wins is believable, 9 wins is possible.

@ Rams W
vs. Patriots L
@ Saints L
vs. Falcons W
@ Packers L
vs. Lions W
@ Bills W
@ Buccaneers L
vs. Redskins W
@ Bears L
vs. Packers L
vs. Panthers L
vs. Jets W
@ Lions L
@ Dolphins L
vs. Bears L

6-10

Vyroxis

Banned
@ Rams W
vs. Patriots L
@ Saints L
vs. Falcons W
@ Packers L
vs. Lions W
@ Bills W
@ Buccaneers L
vs. Redskins W
@ Bears L
vs. Packers L
vs. Panthers L
vs. Jets W
@ Lions L
@ Dolphins L
vs. Bears L

6-10

The Bears couldn't sweep us last year, and damn near lost both games. We will split with them, at worst. And no way the Bucs beat us.

Good thing I don't live near Detroit.

Besides, I'm a little more... realistic about the team's chances.

Kas is the only one that is super delusional about that team. I'm sure you have noticed if you have lurked long enough. Whether he is trolling, or just that mentally handicapped, we still aren't sure.

Top Bottom